Routes

"Y/N!"

I hear a voice call out.I open my eyes and adjust to the brightness. I recognize the room."The shop"I slowly sink in the bed and shift my weight to get out of bed. A wonderful scent of lapsang souchong fills my nostrils. 

"Asra..."

Suddenly, the curtains move and a white haired man with purple eyes comes in with a tray of food.

"Oh. Awake from your nap, I see."

 He says.

"Nap? Wait was it all a dream?" I thought.

Asra's brows furrow and his eyes are kind.. but weary and so very sad.

"Hey now, is... there something wrong?" He asks, placing the tray of food on a work desk.

He holds my hands and leads me down to the bed. Suddenly, the room shifts and Julian is on the bed, looking like he just woke up from a nightmare.

"Julian?"

 I walk towards him. He looks at me and pulls up his soft smile.

"Did I wake you, my dear?" He asked trying to hide the startled feeling.

"I...sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you.." he added.

I see his hands trembling and reach out for it. I can clearly see panic on his face. He's not even meeting my eyes. I retract my hand to give him spacece until, I come back to my senses.

 I look around and noticed that we aren't in the shop anymore. We're in a cozy home too different from the shop.

"Dear, What's wrong?" Julian stops me from looking around.

 I turn to look at him and see Count Lucio standing behind me.

"LUCIO!" I step backwards.

 He looks down at me and just blinks uninterested.

"Let me guess? Asra and Muriel caused you trouble? Or maybe, my darling, Jules did?" Lucio said, his face coming a bit closer.

I back up a little and his smile is utterly shameless. He tugs his shirt open and beckons me closer.I seem to panic and then notice snowflakes. I look around to see we are in a white forest. A few errant snowflakes land and melt on his exposed chest.

"You know, Y/n, I'm also a very generous kind of guy." He said shamelessly.

What is happening? I keep backing up until I fell down a cliff, rolling down as pain surged all over my body. Soon, I reached the bottom and caught my breath.

"What...in..the arcana...was..that..?"I said as my vision became blurry.

I close my eyes, trying to process what happened. Out of nowhere, I smell the scent of eggs. The cold disappeared and something fluffy is beneath me. My eyes widened and quickly sit up but vertigo caught me,leading me back on the fluffy fabric. I breathed and calmed down noticing the ceiling above me.

Where- where am I?

I slowly sit up and see a hulking figure across the room from me. I tense up, ready to fight until, I see its face from the light of the hearth.