Epiphany

Time passed quickly and day turned to night. I was with some of the magicians in the library, studying possible links to the red plague.

"It is really weird that the plague is here right?" One of the young magicians said.

I turned to them, with a book in my hand, and asked, "What do you mean?"

Two other magicians, join in and bringing a map.

"Well, the three of us marked all the places the red plague has been on this map." One of them said.

They opened the map and I clearly saw it.

"This is where the plague had been infecting." One of the magicians said.

"Prakra, Firent, Radziria, Outskirt parts of Nevivon, Nopal and then here, Vesuvia." An older magician said.

"It is said that the plague appears and then randomly disappears." The young magician beside me said.

I stared at the map for a long time. Something was saying the answer is right there.

"Could it be linked to magic? Since, well, y'know. It appears and disappears?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

Something is drawing me to properly check the map.

"I do think so." A familiar voice is heard.

I turned around and saw an old friend.

"Himeyrion!" I said running towards him.

We part from the hug and he smiles at me.

"How's the sand hair? You still look beachy to me." I said.

"Oh shut up, Y/n. My hair looks amazing on my caramel tanned skin. And oh! It compliments my green eyesss." Himeyrion said doing a pose.

"Oh gosh you are like a combination of all my friends mixed in together." I laughed.

He does a hurt pose and scoffs, "Sweetheart, I am more than them. I am a full package deal." He winks, saying that.

"Himeyrion!" I playfully punched his shoulder.

I suddenly noticed his outfit. He was wearing a long black skirt with a green scarf along his shoulder to his hips and wore a white shirt. He has pearls around his neck and for earings too.

"Woah"

He smiles at me and then bows.

"Shut up Y/n. I know I look absolutely great." Himeyrion smirks.

I rolls my eyes and lead him to the map.

"Everyone, this is Himeyrion from Hesperia. He likes being feminine." I said smiling at him.

He does a courtesy and nudges me.

"I do like being feminine. Women have better clothes! Also, ehem, I am a healer. I'm only here since Nazali thought I could be some use over here." He said smiling.

"Although- Technically speaking, they might just be annoyed with me." He said thinking to himself.

He chirps and shrugs then proceeds to look at the map.

"Something's not right with the plague pattern right? Possibly, if it were magic, the it is a curse and it could be following someone right?" Himeyrion pointed out.

"And if it were scientifically assessed, a plague must spread and spread and never disappear or still be there. Not completely poof! Gone and no more cases are up."

Himeyrion has a point. We were all looking at the case wrong. It wasn't what, but who?

"The beetles could tie to a curse, yes?" One of the older magicians asked, walking towards us.