[31] You took my heart, could I please have it back?

Dedicated to DistantMemories and dannyxd for helping me through tough times(: thanks, guys!

Read on, I hope you like it!

.:Recap:.

"If I'm not even here, then why are you talking to me?" I snapped irritably. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine then, leave. You're unwanted anyway. No one wants you, loser, loner, freak,"

I bit my lip, the tears starting to fall. "Fine," I whispered croakily. Then I dropped my equipment and stomped off down the mountain, tears streaming endlessly down my face.

Why did everyone hate me so much?!

.:Story Start:.

I stared at myself in the mirror and pulled my t-shirt so it was tight around my waist and stomach. Am I fat? I thought as I inspected my figure. I sighed grimly - of course I was, I reflected as I turned away, pulling my shirt over my head. Then I dropped my trousers, stripped completely and stepped into the already running shower.

Earlier had been a complete nightmare. The moment I stormed down the mountain, Nicola had undoubtedly grassed me up and so the moment I got to the cabin-classroom, a teacher was already there with a stern expression on her face, her cold eyes pointed towards me. However, I was in no mood to be scolded by a teacher, so I simply walked around her and inside.

As you can imagine, this didn't go down well and so the teacher strode in straight after me, now looking murderous. I gave her a glare as if to say, go on then, try me. She being the dumbass she was started on me, going off into a rant about leaving the group and safety, etc, etc, before continuing on to say that it was incredibly rude just pushing past her.

To all this, I simply replied that she could piss off because she had no idea what my life was like.

It felt good, finally standing up for myself, but obviously telling a teacher to piss off was not the brightest of ideas, so I got banned from skiing for the rest of the day. And then when everyone else had finished, Alex went in and asked me if I was OK, to which I sarcastically replied that I was just dandy. I think he was hurt by my cynicism because he walked away.

I instantly wanted to go and say sorry, but he'd already disappeared, so by then I felt awful for being unnecessarily harsh to him. I left with everyone else, and when I saw him on the coach he didn't look at me. I sat opposite him, but he stared out of the window, still looking upset.

When we arrived back, he got off without looking at me, and I knew I had properly hurt him. I had been aiming to apologize, but by now he had caught up with Landon and James and was having a stiff conversation with them; I idly wondered if he was still furious with his cousin. Then I went inside, way ahead of Nicola, in a very low mood.

So now, I was angry, grumpy and guilty all at the same time. I sighed loudly as I turned off the shower before getting out and drying myself, wondering if Nicola was back yet. I really didn't want to face her right now.