[20] You took my heart, could I please have it back?

No, I'm not dead, although it seems like I am, it's been AGES since I uploaded....I had serious writer's block for this chapter (thank you Shekinah_V86 for clearing that up) and I uploaded twice on my other one because it had been a month...so, anyway...hope you enjoy :)

Thank you Shekinah_V86 for helping me so much....she wrote a few pages of this chapter, guys, so some credit goes to her :) Thank you for clearing up my writers block!

Read on!

.:Recap:.

Before they could insult me further, Ms Baker returned with a huge smile on her face. She introduced me properly to the children; - who I then learnt were Dominic, the elder brother, 17, Saskia, the girl, 15 and Rory, the younger brother, 12.

Although they all plastered fake smiles on their faces and pretended to greet me nicely, I knew that living here was going to be no different to life at home.

.:Story Start:.

I had only been here a couple of hours, and already Saskia and Dominic had promised to make my life hell for the next few weeks. And they were worse than Nicola, because I actually had to live with them, so I wouldn't get a break from torture at all.

Rory wasn't so bad. He just ignored me and the worst he did was glare at me when he thought I wasn't looking. Saskia and Dominic were all for insulting me at any possible time. I had no idea why - they didn't even know me, for Christ's sakes.

I was sat in my new room, practising my guitar, hoping it would help me take my mind off the current situation. Feeling rather insecure to be torn away from my friends and family, I looked out of the window as I sat there practising my guitar, hoping it would help me take my mind off the current situation.

Even though it really wasn't much, I did miss them. Heck I'd even start missing Nicola and her bitchy ways, if I continued wallowing in self pity. Here I was, stuck in my room, reminiscing about a not so distant past.

Deciding that wallowing in misery wasn't the best approach to try and make friends, I tried thinking happy thoughts about Alex's friendship and the band while I had played. As my fingers strummed softly, I sang the happy song my mother had taught me, and, sure enough, it cleared away my bad thoughts, just like she had promised it would.

Suddenly I heard someone subtly clear their throat in a polite manner, wanting my attention. Simultaneously, feeling a cold draft passing by, I thought the a window was open. However, when I looked up, I saw Dominic and Saskia standing at the door, which they had just opened. They stood there waiting for me to acknowledge their presence.

"I wouldn't go for Britain's Got Talent with your musical inability like yours," said Saskia, sneereding at me. "You'd make us Brits look untalented, and you'd be a disgrace to the international music industry."

I bit my lip, trying my best to refraining myself from snapping at her. I only had to put up with this for a couple weeks, and then I'd be home again. This time it would be with a sober father. If I survived for that long, that is. I had a feeling it would be difficult living with these three.

I couldn't help but notice how similar Saskia and Nicola were. They both had dark hair and eyes, bitchy personalities and a vendetta against me. Or so it seemed, anyway. Except here I would have to suffer at 'home' too. My life just wouldn't get a break, I evaluated, whilst examining the troublesome two standing in the doorway.

I chose to ignore Saskia, continuing fiddling with my guitar instead. I concentrated on fingers, willing the Baker children to leave. Unfortunately, they just didn't take the hint and didn't leave me alone.