[11] You took my heart, could I please have it back?

OK, lots of updates this week, I'm on holiday!! Yay! Although I have loads of homework to do....it's called Holiday for a reason, you shouldn't get work in the holidays!! Anyway, rant over, I'M ON THE WHAT'S HOT LIST!!! Thank you guys!! I love you so much!! It's only like number 275 or something but it's still there!! Chapter 11 coming up!

.:Story Start:.

After badminton we had lunch, then football. Brilliant. That meant inaccurate passes, if I ever got the ball, crazy dives and lots of tripping over. I went outside with most of the badminton people and saw a big group already outside the all weather astro-turf pitch - football was popular here.

We reached the all weather pitch and the supervisor organized three games, all mixed teams. I ended up goalie in the red team, meaning people would blame me if we lost. They would anyway, probably.

I watched the game unfurl at the other end of the pitch, meaning our team were better for now. Red passes to red, red passes to red, red passes to red but the ball gets intercepted, green passes to green but the reds get it again...

All in all, watching it was very boring, because our team was winning, and we didn't have much competition. We finally scored, and then it was a goal kick, sending the ball flying my way. It was quite funny watching everyone run after the ball.

It was no longer funny when play was redirected down my end of the pitch. I had to be constantly on my guard in case one of them tried a shot. One of them did, but I kicked it out easily, and threw it to one of my team, who gained control and play resumed down the other end.

When it came back down my end, I noticed James had control of it - he was a good footballer as well as musician. I watched the ball get passed between greens, and when James finally got it again he didn't hesitate to boot the ball right at the goal.

I dived over to the left, where the ball was going, and skidded along the floor with the ball in both of my hands, not quite over the line. No goal. Phew. The whole of my left side hurt from stretching and scraping, and as I placed my cool hands on the burning skin, I noticed the slide had dragged my t shirt up slightly, revealing the awful looking blue and black blotches that covered my left side.

I pulled my t shirt down and looked up and saw James staring at the bruised section of my body that had just been revealed - he had noticed. I ignored him and turned back to play, which was in the middle, slowly working up to the other end. I could sense James's gaze on me, so I turned to look at him.

"What?" I asked rudely. Well, he had been rude to me earlier. He looked away hurriedly, pretending not to have noticed me. I scowled and continued to watch the match.

The match lasted a lesson and a half. We started a second match in which I was midfield - bad move, I couldn't shoot to save my life. My side hurt like hell anyway. We didn't get to finish so the supervisor said we would finish it on Monday, at the beginning of the second day. The reason we hadn't started yesterday was we had someone come in to talk to a few classes, which we couldn't postpone.

As we walked back inside to go out the front, because the football pitch was round the back, James caught up with me. I scowled and ignored him.

"Hey, Johnson," he asked, falling into step beside me. I stared ahead, pretending not to listen. "What was with the bruises earlier? On your side?" He was standing on my left, so he didn't miss the fact that my cold hand was pressed against it in an attempt to soothe the pain. I gritted my teeth and started to walk faster. "Johnson," he said in that sort of voice like 'I know you're listening so answer me'.

"What?!" I snapped, turning to face him.

"What's with the bruises?" he asked. I scowled.

"Why are you asking? After all, you don't CARE or anything..." and with that I walked off in a bad mood.