Introduction

Hello, and welcome to everyone who has reached this page! As you all know, this is the introduction of my second romance book, A Pearl In The Oyster

This is a concept I've been developing since the past few months, but I just couldn't get to it since I was busy with ONC and everything else. Now that the Wattys are close... now that they're REALLY CLOSE, I feel like it's the right time to start and attempt to finish a new book, AND submit it to the Wattys. (Cue the sarcasm).

But then, what are we without a challenge, so I've launched this book nevertheless. All I can promise you all, that this book will have everyday updates. I'm not gonna waste a single day, and you will be getting a new chapter every day!!

That's honestly so crazy now that I think about it, but a promise is a promise!! So, if anyone of you has decided to start reading this book, please do so. There won't be a scarcity of chapters, so you can just log in everyday and read the latest chapter!! (Though I can't promise what time).

Okay, now enough with all this fluff, let's get into some details about this book. And let me make another disclaimer right here — THIS BOOK IS EXTREMELY HOT AND HEAVY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH READING INTENSE ROMANCES OR SMUT.

A Pearl In The Oyster is going to have lots of romance, some drama, some unlikely friendships, and lots of life lessons. I wanted to make a book that encompasses all of these themes, so here it is!!

Hope you all enjoy this extraordinary journey with me!! <3

Ansha ❤

♣︎ ♣︎ ♣︎