Short Notice

Before you start reading, I would advise to look through this chapter, in order to get familiar with the way the story is read. I hope you'll enjoy it and patiently wait for the next chapters to be released. Thank you!

About this kind of stories:
Primarily, this is an approach in writing called "choose-your-own-ending". Just as the title says, you get to occasionally make choices throughout the story. These kinds of stories are almost never written in a chronological order of the pages and you usually skip through the pages when encountering the choices.

However, the fun thing is that you can re-read the story many times and it would always end differently. 

How to read this story:

Remember not to read chapter after chapter!

Only the first three chapters will be chronologically ordered since they're sort of an introduction in which you get to know the characters and their story, which will impact on your choices later on. 

I recommend toggling the chapters list in the upper left corner (pc/browser) or upper right corner (mobile app) to swiftly navigate through the story. Remember that you can still re-read the story after finishing it once!

Here's a diagram for a more detailed explanation:

It's not long, but I feel honored that you decided to read it! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to your comments and critics!

Now then, once you're familiar with the basics, click "continue" and have fun reading :)

- Writer