Shu: Christmas Aftermath

Here you go guys, as promised - your favorite Christmas mood aftermath chapters! Merry Christmas (Happy New Year's Eve, actually) to all my readers out there and may 2023 bring you some fine romance alike the one you've read in this book! Lots of love,

Emmiko <3

______________________________________

You exhaled a warm breath, creating a small cloud of steam in the freezing cold air. With your jacket tightly wrapped around your body, you stood next to the luggage which Shu had just pulled out of the taxi's trunk as he was paying for the ride. You glanced around, unfamiliar with the environment.

The old and unique roman architecture rose around you, and it took you a few moments to notice the monument you had been looking for – the Eiffel Tower. Beneath your feet and covered by a thick layer of snow was Paris, the city of Light, also known for it being one of the most romantic places a couple could visit.

After the late-spring gala when you and Shu proclaimed your feelings for each other, you two began hanging out more often than before. Although back then you were still 17 while Shu was 19, so you were slightly hesitant to date before your eighteenth birthday which luckily occurred in July.

Even now, five months later, you vividly remember how Shu helped you plan your eighteenth birthday party and at the end of the night asked you for an official relationship. Your eyes beamed in joy when you gladly accepted and then a slow and loving kiss followed, as if to seal the promise.

You still had one more year left of studies in Yumenosaki Academy's producer course so you still weren't free to do whatever or simply abandon schooling, especially when there was supposed to be a Winter Fest organized by the school. The Summer Fest that you had organized this past summer was an absolute blast so Eichi had planned to hire you again as an organizer for the winter one as well, but Shu was faster.

Before Eichi even had a chance to contact you about any information concerning the concert, Shu had asked you if you'd like to spend your Christmas holiday with him. Since he was your boyfriend and you were madly in love with him, you instantly agreed, even forgetting to ask for any details.

Your brain automatically registered that Shu wanted to spend Christmas Eve with you while huddled together under a blanket with hot cocoa in your hands and watching some of those cute Christmas movies, but turned out Shu had a completely different idea, which involved-

"So, how do you like what you've seen of Paris so far?" – you heard Shu's voice from behind, thus dissipating your thoughts. You turned around to see him take a deep breath of cold air. "Ah, it's been quite long since I last visited here."

You cracked an amused smile. "I can tell. You couldn't stop excitedly pointing out buildings and fashion boutiques the whole time as we drove around."

"Oh, shush." – he rolled his eyes which sparkled with joy and grabbed the handle of his suitcase. "Never mind, let's just go inside and warm up a little. A cup of tea would do me good. How about you?"

"Mhm, sure." – you mumbled under your breath as you followed him in step while pulling your own suitcase behind. Your eyes couldn't get enough of the pretty view around you. You never knew that Paris looked so majestic in winter.

It appeared that the taxi had left you both right before where you were staying, since Shu led you across a small simple and maintained garden towards an older and authentic building. He opened the door and you entered a luxurious hall tiled with marble and overlaid with a red carpet. You gaped at the expensive interior as if made for royalties while you boarded the antique elevator. It looked rusty and yet was in perfect shape, smoothly elevating the two of you up to the fifth floor.