[Mika] Chapter IV

I engraved a couple words of gratitude at the beginning of the Shu chapter because it was the first one I published, however I shall repeat: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THE STORY AND ESPECIALLY GLAD FOR THOSE WHO ENJOYED IT !!!!!!!!

Now let's get into the chapter~~

___________________________________________

~ You choose to attend the charity event with Mika ~

__________________________________________

You shot a glance at your handy-watch. It was barely six o'clock, the sun had scarcely started sliding down the horizon and the first visitors had already started appearing one after another. You moved your eyes up a bit and fixated them on Mika's nervous face.

Streams of sweat drops slid down his face while he held a folder full of papers in his trembling hands. "Y/n, it's barely six o'clock, but they're coming...! Uhhh, I don't know if everything's ready yet..." – he could hardly speak.

You grasped his hands in your own, tightly clutching them. "It'll be okay, trust me. I'm here for you."

Mika forced a smile on his lips, his anxiety clearly visible. "Mhm," he uttered.

"Come on, let's check how things are with the stage. Let the visitors enjoy themselves around first." – you said, attempting to redirect his attention and ease his nervousness.

He immediately jumped. "Yeah, that's right!" – and rushed towards the stage.

The past two days were tiresome for both Mika and you. Even though he had completed most of the preparations beforehand, such as sign contracts with some of the food companies who agreed to put up stalls and donate the collected money to the orphanage, as well as obtain permission to use the park for a festival location and put up a stage.

The hired repairmen took care of the harder work and built the medium-sized wooden stage, but it was on you to decorate and position everything once the ordered or simply acquired materials would arrive. It was fun to work along Mika.

Nonetheless, with the help of Knights and Ryuseitai, who agreed to help around the concert and even perform on stage, you managed to finish everything in those two days and now the festival could finally commence.

You and Mika marched behind the stage where smaller wooden cabinets had been brought to serve as dressing rooms. Near them were positioned a long table surrounded with plenty of chairs, most of them occupied by either people or bags filled with delicate clothing.

Given that Knights, Ryuseitai and Valkyrie were bands belonging to high-schoolers, their members barely had enough funds to keep the units active, let alone afford expensive show equipment.

To put it bluntly, they didn't really care for what was behind the stage compared to what was on it.

"Hey guys, last rehearsal was great!" – you greeted the other two units with a beaming face.

Someone once said that positive energy was contagious so you figured you'd give it a try.

"Awww thank you!" – exclaimed Arashi and ran towards you and Mika, tightly squeezing you both in a heartfelt embrace.

Your and Mika's bodies collided into one another, but the space was limited due to Arashi's strong hands. You could feel his heart beat fast as you both looked away in different directions, avoiding each other's gaze.

"N-Naru...!" – Mika fought for his life while attempting to breathe. "L-Let g-go!"

"You're- ngh- suffocating us!" – you sided with Mika, grunting in Arashi's merciless embrace.