- day one -

I had no idea what I thought I was going to expect coming into this situation.

Mostly just the acne from wearing makeup everyday and draining my social battery every single day.

When I get dropped off outside the area where our first dates would be as the three new 'bombshells', I'm actually quite gutted we weren't heading straight to the villa.

I wanted it to be like ripping off a plaster, but it was going to be so much more awkward now.

Mainly because it was going to take me so long to figure out my way around and I was already knackered.

It wouldn've been fine if the villa was the same as the one I'd been watching for about 6 years.

But of course it wasn't going to be that easy. It was a whole brand new one with a brand new layout.

There were 2 other girls getting out of their cars either side of me at the same time.

My eyes widen as I grin, holding both my hands out to hold theirs as we wait to walk towards the villa.

'Hiya babes, I'm Afia.' The girl on my right hugs me, then the other girl. 'I'm Ekin-Su.' The girl grins and I smile.

'I'm Lilah, you'll probably catch me in the corner with a cup of tea at all times just watching all the shit go down.' I half laugh and they chuckle too. 'I'll join you. Shall we do it? Shall we go up?' Afia turns to the two of us and I take a breath.

'Let's go!' Ekin-Su says and I nod.

'Sooner I get in the villa, sooner I can sleep, let's do it.' I wiggle my eyebrows, the girls laughing as we all strut down the walkway towards the clearing for the dates we'd be going on.

~

Whilst at the villa, the atmosphere was polar opposites at each side of the garden.

The girls were sulking jealously, sat around the benches as they cliqued together like a pack of lions ready to pounce on their prey (the new girls) as soon as they arrived.

But the boys were acting like it was Christmas morning, especially when the three boys with dates got their texts.

'Liam, the public has decided you should go on a date with Afia.'

'Luca, the public have decided you should go on a date with Ekin-Su.'

'Davide, the public have decided you should go on a date with Lilah.'

~

We all spread out to our tables and wait, all three boys arriving in a car together.

I had no idea which my date was with. But I kinda didn't mind.

Any of them would suffice.

But eventually a whole ass meal was stood infront of me.

'Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Lilah.' I smiled warmly, the guy coming round to greet me.

'Nice to meet you, I'm Davide.'

Oh my fucking god his accent.

'Oh wow, the accent.' I try to cover up my shock, but I doubt I do any good.

'Thankyou Thankyou, you look beautiful, stunning.' He says and I blush as he sits down.

Jesus it literally was like staring at a live Abercrombie and Fitch poster or something.

'So, Lilah. Tell me about yourself.' His lips move and it's like an orchestra leaving them. He could've been telling me I looked like shit and it'd still sound hot.