- day six -

Waking up alone the next morning felt a little odd.

I'd kissed Ikenna, and by the time we got back inside after spending the entire rest of the night talking about the other couples, we headed back inside to see everyone starting to get ready for bed.

Nobody was really all that shocked when Ikenna headed out to sleep on the daybed in his hoodie as I cosied up alone in my bed, as did Danica.

But when I went to sleep, I was reminded of why I hated it in here.

These fucking boys all snored louder than elephants. It was horrific.

'Morning everyone.' Ekin greets everyone cheerily as they all grumble back at her.

'Morning, my love.' I send a flying kiss her way as she chuckled, catching it jokingly.

'I kept having flashbacks to last night and cringing, anyone else?' Antigoni laughed and I chuckled.

'Yeah let's never speak about what we did last night ever again.' I groaned, throwing my head on my pillow as they all chuckle.

Ikenna comes strolling back in, heading through to the bathroom.

Stopping to pass my a glass of orange juice before he does.

'Thanks, pal.' I laugh awkwardly, punching his arm lightly so nobody thought it was anything flirty.

I hadn't told anyone I'd kissed him yet, I needed to tell Ekin first before anything else happened so she didn't kill me.

Ikenna frowns confused as I hide my face in the covers.

'It's too early to function. I forgot how much you lot all fucking snore.' I groan loudly and they all chuckled again.

'Welcome back Lilah, ladies and gentleman.' Davide joked, pointing at me as he clapped.

I glared, flipping him off as I got up to get changed.

Explaining my situation to Ikenna.

Who nods understandingly, leaning in to kiss me again and my eyes widen.

My arms reacting before my brain can tell them to stop.

I end up hitting his cheek and slapping his forehead lightly as I duck backwards, my eyes widening as I gasp with a slight chuckle.

'Oh my god. I'm so sorry.' I laugh. 'Not here though, people might see.'

I rub his head, still laughing as he stares at me, shaking his head.

'You are something else.' He chuckled, hugging me quickly and kissing my cheek instead.

'Much better.' I smirk, taking a pair of sunglasses and my drink, then grabbing Ekin and pulling her practically by her ear downstairs to sit on the benches.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' She grumbles, pouting at me as she sits in the sun with no sunglasses or anything.

I hadn't even given her time to brush her teeth yet.

'Shut up.' I roll my eyes at her dramatics. 'I didn't want all the other bitches hearing. And it's kinda weird to tell Indiyah, she's kind of in fight club but what we're talking about would just be awkward_' I start rambling, and I hear Ekin huff.

'Lilah, shut the fuck up and get to the point. You're rambling you moron.' She pushes me lightly with a grin, catching me off guard as I stumble off the bench I was perching on the edge of.

'Oops.' She shrugs with an opposite of guilty looking smirk and I glare jokingly. 'Little shit.'

I force myself back on to the bench.