- day two (2) -

Now, when Lilah left for Majorca to enter the villa she knew she was going to miss Lewis' home race at Silverstone. What would possibly be his 8th British Grand Prix win.

She was absolutely fuming and debated quitting the whole thing.

Then the season started, and things took a turn, she was almost glad she wasn't going to be there because of all the problems Mercedes seemed to be having.

It was going to be hard to watch someone with so much potential and so many past wins not be within reach of a victory.

But being in the villa right now, it was kind of like that.

We'd gotten ready for the night.

And we were playing beer pong

It was a mess. A whole mess. Ekin Su is all over Davide, Andrew's getting snogged left and right.

None of which were from Tasha.

Ikenna gets a snog, Indiyah says she thinks Afia's after her man.

Then Tasha.

She mugs Andrew off.

And finally I step up and manage to sink a ball.

On Andrew's turn. Who has to snot the islanders he thinks is wifey material. And with Tasha standing right beside me, he goes and makes out with Paige.

Indiyah then gets another one, and Luca has to snog the two islanders he wanted to have a threesome with. He kisses Gemma for a second, then I see him walking towards me.

Oh no. Oh god. Not prepared.

I get pulled into a full on make out session as he tries to shove his tongue down my throat. Which instantly makes me realise what's going on and I pull away.

Thank god I was already wearing blush.

Bit ballsy.

Then finally I have my last turn, and of course Dami the little wanker gets the ball in the cup right infront of me.

I close my eyes with a sigh as everyone cheers and shouts.

'Snog the islander you fancy the most.' I read from the cup as the cheering continues.

I take a look down the line, moving slowly as I think it over in my head. I didn't know whether to lie and keep it close to my chest again or just to go for it.

I shrugged ever so slightly to myself, pulling Liam into a long kiss.

- lilah beach hut -

'He was about the only boy that I'd spoke to all day that seemed interested in what I had to say and in me. And I didn't catch him staring at my tits with drool down his mouth like I did some of the other boys. Which, honestly just makes me mad at how low the standard is for men. But hey ho, I'm on Love Island not a summer camp for nuns, what did I expect?' She shrugs sarcastically, laughing to herself and shaking her head.

Once we're done, we all separate off into little groups.

I sit on the benches with some of the boys.

In my natural habitat.

Watching Dami dance around hip thrusting by the fire pit as he speaks to Tasha. Who was having a bit of a meltdown over Andrew and Paige.

'You know what, I would genuinely pay good money to know what goes on inside that guys head.' I laugh a little as I see him do another little dance, everyone chuckling with me  and watching him make his way over to us as Luca takes Gemma for a walk.

'I will say, Lucas my boy but he thinks with his heart bro not his brain.' I scoff as Ikenna chuckles once.

'No no no no. He is defo thinking with another body part right now.' I tell the boys as I sip my drink, watching the two of them heading inside.

'If he ends up trying to lips Gemma it's done.' Dami says as Davide stares between the group of us talking.

And as serious as the situation is, I still have to stop myself from laughing so I don't sound insensitive.

Dami just makes me laugh, talk about freaking stating the obvious. Bless him.

We can kind of see them in the terrace, but have no idea what they're saying.

I do see Luca yawn though.

Uh oh.

And then Ikenna looks to Davide and asks how he feels.

'It's not the fact he wants to get to know Gemma, it's the fact that he didn't have the balls to come and to talk to me.' He says, and I nod.

'I thought you would've already known if I'm honest. I mean I know and I've been here a day.' I sip my water and Davide nods.

'I know because I'm emotionally intelligence.' Ikenna fist bumps him as I laugh once, Dami preaching. 'Bro I've known for three days. He just think I'm stupid.'

Then Davide panics a little bit, a bit pissed off about the situation.

Understandably.

'Mmm. Drama llama.'

I mumble, out loud by accident as everyone turns to look at me and my eyes widen.

'Fuck I said that out loud didn't I.'

They all laugh loudly as they nod. 'I'm really sorry I just say random things sometimes. Broke the ice though.' I feel my cheeks heat up as they all howl, Dami holding a hand out for me to fist bump.

We head off and I sit in the kitchen with a tub of ice cream, sharing with Indiyah and Amber.

We see Tasha and Andrew chatting and she comes away crying.

But they do hug.

So I don't know whether it was good or bad. But she did have feelings for him and it did look like he liked her too.

And the whole beer pong fiasco was more adrenaline and a reaction than anythi-

Oh. They're kissing.

Never mind.

Gemma rocks back up in the kitchen as Luca and Dami head to the fire pit.

Oh fuck.

Uh oh.

What is it with him not sitting down at the fucking fire pit.

And Ikenna.

Amber heads over to talk to Gemma and tells her what happened.

As Davide comes to chat to her.

I couldn't keep up with who was where, I took my eyes off the situation for literally three seconds to get another spoon for Tasha before Ambers told everyone what happened.

Paige knows, Davide's pissed at Luca, Gemma doesn't know what's going on.

It's genuinely such a mess, I just want to be at home watching it.

Not sat in the middle like pissing Switzerland.