- day four (2) -

We wait as they all stare between us.

I had no idea how this was going to go.

I knew Jaques didn't like me, I wasn't sure if Paige or Amber liked me all that much either.

I didn't think Gemma liked me, or Tasha, or Andrew.

So there was a good chance I was gonezos.

I watch as peoples eyes stare between the two of us, all of them typing away on their phones.

Until 10 minutes passed by, and someone's phone went.

It was Dami.

'Islanders, you have made your decision. The votes have been counted and the results will now be revealed.' He reads, then Ekins phone buzzed.

Her face falling as she reads the text.

'With 6 votes each, the vote was tied. Meaning both Lilah and Afia will leave the villa tonight.'

She speaks, gasps and loud noises of shock leaving everyone's mouths as I smile lightly.

Ekin and Davide are the first to stand up as I chuckle sadly, being pulled into a huge hug with the two of them.

'I can't believe that.' Ekin's voice breaks as she squeezed me tight, and I shook my head.

'It's fine, honestly. In and out in 4 days, bish bash bosh.' I joke and she pulls away to shake her head at me.

'Stop. I don't want you to go.' She starts crying and I tear up, squeezing her again until I'm pulled into a hug with Davide.

'I'm gonna miss you Lilo.' He rocks side to side as he hugs me and I chuckle.

'Didn't think I'd be saying this after that first date but I'm really gonna miss you too.' I squeeze tight, pulling away to say goodbye to everyone else.

I hug everyone, heading inside to pack all my things away with the girls.

The boys all staying downstairs.

Where there's a boy having a meltdown.

'Fuck. Fuck. I'm not okay.' Ikenna panics, walking to jump on his bed.

'Why, why? What's wrong?' The boys all asking him as he sighs.

'I've got feelings for her.' Ikenna mumbled, head stuffed in a pillow.

'Who? Indiyah?' Dami asked, everyone cooing as Ikenna shook his head.

'No. Lilah.'

The boys' jaws all dropped.

'What!!?' 'What the fuck?' 'When? What?'

'I was gonna pull her tonight and talk to her and tell her that I wanted to get to know her more. I like Indiyah, but. Fuck man. Her going homes made it even more obvious. I left it too late. For fuck sake.' Ikenna throws the pillow away as all the boys stare in shock.

'What are you gonna do then? About Indiyah?' They ask him and he shrugs.

'I can't lie to her, I can't just stay here and pretend like I didn't feel anything for Lilah. Like I was about to go and tell her when the text came in.' The boys agree with him.

'Yeah, you need to tell Indiyah. And maybe tell Lilah before you go?' Andrew says and Dami shakes his head.

'Nah, nah. There's no use upsetting her more and rushing it because then Indiyah will find out. It's better to talk to Indiyah first and see what happens. There could be a girl walk in tomorrow that turns your head like that.' Dami clicks and Ikenna nods.

'Just sucks man.'

I pull my suitcase down the stairs, saying one last goodbye to everyone.

Ikenna was last in the line.

'You better still be single when I get out of here. I really need to talk to you.' He mumbled into my hair as we had a quick cuddle.

I frowned slightly but nodded nonetheless.

'As long as you don't forget about me within 30 seconds of someone else coming in, we'll chat when you're home and this is all over. Have an amazing time. You better treat Indiyah like the queen she is. I swear.' I push his chest lightly as he chuckles.

'Of course I wouldn't forget. Yeah. See you soon. Ain't getting rid of me that easy.' He hugs me one last time and Afia grabs my hand, everyone cheering as we walk out of the villa hand in hand.

4 days had to be like some sort of record right.

So at least I'd made some sort of impact.

Even if I was going to get absolutely rinsed when I got home for being sent home so early.

Should've just stuck with the day job rather than taking a whole season off to spend four days in the Love Island villa.

Fuck me Lilah you idiot.

A/n

Sorry not sorry lol, didn't know where I was going with it, or where I could fit her in.

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️