- day six (3) -

You know that meme of Michael Jackson in the thriller music video sat stuffing his face with popcorn.

Yeah, that one

Yeah, that one.

That was me and Ikenna right now.

Once we'd sat down, Paige was up.

And I couldn't help but try and study Gemma's face as Paige bangs on and on and on about how amazing Jacques was.

And about how she was always happy in his company.

Like she was telling him to fuck off last night.

Gemma was smiling, she looked unbothered. And I couldn't decipher whether from the way Paige was secretly glancing at Gemma every few seconds she was trying to make her uncomfortable.

Another thing noted in the ever growing book of red flags I had in my head on each of the islanders in here.

Ikenna's only one being that he didn't watch Formula One.

But we could fix that.

We'd probably have to if we made it out of here.

So it was more of an orange, slightly yellow flag if anything.

The lists were endless for some of the others though.

Next up is Tasha, who picks the love of her life Andrew, that she often slags off at the first chance she gets.

What a lovely couple.

Then was Indiyah. And then Gemma.

And it's then I wish I'd got popcorn in my lap.

'Here we goooo.' Ikenna rubbed his hands together as he whispered, widening his eyes as I giggled at him discreetly.

'You're rubbing off on me, I need to stop.' He groans as he laughs, throwing a hand on his head as I giggle.

Ekin stands up, and I stare with a slight smile, hanging on every single word she said.

And watching between Danica and Antigoni for a reaction from either of them.

'This has been one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. All three guys have given me a really great connection and I've had a really great time with all of them.' I try not to glare too hard jokingly.

Little shit had three guys she liked in here and it'd taken me two flights to and from Majorca, two weeks at home and four miserable initial few days in here to find just one.

Jammy little cow.

I giggled at myself as she continued, Ikenna frowning at me with a small smile.

Knowing I was off in my own little world.

'I didn't know whether to play it safe or take a risk.'

A few peoples eyes widened as I grinned, realising what she was going to do.