3

Author's pov

The bell rang indicating the class is over and the start of lunch break.students started moving from their places and went out.

Tae is arranging her books in bag when she felt a presence behind her so she turned around to see a girl with.long blond hair,green eyes looking at her while smiling.she wore ripped jeans with crop top.

Tae raised her right eyebrow in the manner of asking "what"

The girl smiled and forwarded her hand for hand shake while introducing herself.

"Hi myself Katherine you can call me kathy"the girl said still holding her her for hand shake.

"Taehyung"said while shaking her hand with Kathy.

"I should say you are kinda cool back there,the way you roasted her"Kathy said while smirking.

Tae smirked back

"She kinda deserve it for bossing me"tae said while carrying her bag on her shoulder.

"Well wanna join for lunch i will introduce my friends to you"Kathy said while walking out along with tae.

"Sure but my friend gonna join is that okay"tae asked making her way to locker to keep her books.

"Sure no problem,see you there"Kathy said making her way towards her friends while waving at tae who just nodded.

Tae is going towards the locker while checking her bag.she didn't saw whose coming and bumped into him/her resulting both of them fall on the ground with tae on top of him/her with a arm wrapped around tae waist.

Tae opened her eyes and looked up while hissing only to see a pair of dark doe eyes staring into her soul.they just stayed in their position until they got interrupted by someone fake cough.

Tae was about to stand but she slipped and fall on him again.

"Um-m i-iam s-sorry"tae muttered shyly yes shyly who knows the sassy girl can be shy too.

"It's okay"said a deep voice and helped her to stand up.

"Thank u...."tae paused cause she don't know the name.

"Jungkook,Jeon jungkook"

To be continued..........

Iam sorry for the short chapter i will try to make another one long.cause right now i have to update chapter for my another book.☺️

BORAHAE 💜

Bye Bye.