13

The phone got picked up from other line and the deep voice just like jungkook's was heard.
'Hello?Tae?'

......•.....•......•........•

Hearing the voice jungkook is shocked that his voice is almost similar to each other.

"Hey gukk what are u doing..?" Tae asked while looking at jungkook with a soft smile who is looking back at her with his doe eyes.

"I am in the apartment, working....don't you have classes right now..!? The voice asked back

"Nope the teacher is on leave" tae replied back and sat pulling jungkook beside him to sit still holding hands.

" why did you call me!!? Do you want something!!?" Hearing Jeongukk tae made an offended face replying back

"You mean I only call you to ask u something ...that's so mean of you gukk" hearing the offended voice of tae the other side person chuckled at her.

"Okay okay sorry for offending you ...now tell me" Jeongukk asked making tae look at jungkook who is looking at her already with his puppy doe eyes making tae coo silently and peck his cheek.

Jungkook looked at tae with wide eyes while tae just smiled innocently like she didn't just kissed his cheek.

"Well I have a surprise for you" hearing tae the other side person ,Jeongukk made a confused sound.

"Huh!?..what is it..!?" Jeongukk asked confused

"Well I want you to talk with someone ...and I am sure u won't forget this surprise!" Tae said chuckling looking at jungkook who is looking back at her while squeezing the hand nervously.

Tae gave him a assuring smile to jungkook to calm him.

"Woah! Really!?" Jeongukk chuckled

"Yep ..here you go" tae said while giving jungkook the phone who took it and bit his lip nervously.

"It's Okai" tae mouthed jungkook giving a sweet boxy smile making jungkook nod.
"Hello....hyung?" Jungkook asked making the other call go silent.

Jungkook looked at tae not hearing anything from Jeongukk . Tae kept the phone in speaker mode and called out.

"Yah...Gukk why aren't you talking!?" Tae asked Jeongukk

"Are u pranking me.!? By talking in my voice" Jeongukk asked making tae laugh while jungkook too smiled at his brother's words.

"No ofc not..jungkook now talk to him" tae said jungkook's name purposely making Jeongukk shout " what!?"

" hyung... how are u?" Hearing jungkook the call immediately cut making tears flood in jungkook's eyes but he blinked them away.

" Hyung didn't want to talk to me..!?" Jungkook asked looking at tae with teary eyes in his doe eyes who pouted looking at her baby sad and pulled him into hug who immediately hug her back with our thinking anything.
"Ofc it's not like that—.." before she complete her words her phone rang making them both look at it to see it is from Jeongukk but it is a video call.

Jungkook and tae pulled away from the hug , tae lifted the call while jungkook cleaned his face with a tissue tae gave.

Video call 📱

"Did I heard it right!?" Jeongukk asked desperately while both taekook can see the redness in his eyes like he cried.

(Jungkook isn't visible on screen but he can see Jeongukk)