7

It's been a week since tae confessed to jungkook but he still didn't give answer to tae. Tae too didn't pressured him giving him how much time he want.

But right now tae is thinking what should she do to make jungkook like her back.

Right now tae is in the class room with her friends chatting.suddenly the classroom door opened revealing jungkook and his friends.they made their way towards their seat and sat.

While going the boys smiled at tae except jungkook who didn't even look at her making tae pout but nonetheless she smiled back to the boys.

With jungkook

When i entered the class everyone went silent Hawking at us like we are different creatures which made me annoyed.i rolled my eyes mentally and made my way towards my seat,took out my phone scrolling through social media when someone came to my desk.

I looked up to see liya or should I say senior blushing while looking at me making me cringe.what the fuck does she want now ughhh.

"What?!"i asked harshly not giving a fuck that now everyone attention is on us.

Author's pov

"Umm Oppa-""don't you dare call me that when you are older than me by 3 freaking years and your calling me oppa bitch fuck off"jungkook interrupted her harshly slamming his hand on the desk making everyone flinch except tae who is smirking at the whole seen thinking that jungkook is hot while angry.

"U-uhh i mean jungkook i-i lik-ke y-you,can you be my b-oyfr-iend?"lily asked nervously and that is the last straw to tae who got up from her seat and made her way towards jungkook's desk.

"Sorry not sorry but he isn't available "tae said innocently while looking at lily.anyone didn't dare to say a word cause everyone saw what happened in cafeteria few days ago.

"And who are you to tell me that huh?"lily asked showing her bitchy attitude turning around.tae clicked her tongue and raised her one eyebrow up "His future mama"said with a smirk.

Tae's friends smirked proudly.lily's jaw dropped at that meanwhile jungkook is feeling hot seeing tae like this.

"Do you know who i am you bitch?iam your senior for fucks sake and this is how you talk to your fucking senior huh!?"lily shouted and the class went uh oh cause they know what happens if someone shouts mainly cursing at tae since they saw Julie.

Tae clenched her jaw and asked in low voice"did you just curse at me?"her voice falling on to deep octave making shivers run down lily spine but she don't wanna seem weak.

"Yes so what huh what are you gonna do?if I want i can raise my hand too"lily said while lifting her hand to slap tae but her hand held in the air by a strong grip which would definitely leave a bruise making her Yelp in pain.

Tae smirked at lily while titling her head slightly looking like a mafia queen who rules the whole world with just a finger snap.

(i would become lesbian if Taehyung is a girl😏who is with me)

Lily turned around to see "j-jun-gk-kook" who has a tight grip on her hand."you dare to raise your hand at her huh?"jungkook asked in low making lily shiver.

"I-iam s-sorry p-lease l-leave m-me"lily yelped in pain due to bruising grip.

Jungkook left her hand"now leave you already did enough here"saying that jungkook sat on his seat making the scared girl scurried away.

Everyone turned around seeing tae looking at them more like saying to turn around.

"That was kinda hot babe"tae said while dragging the seat of one of his friends and sitting opposite to jungkook while leaning over his desk.

Jungkook didn't look at her making her pout she got up jungkook thought tae is leaving and immediately looked up making tae smirk internally.

"Where are you going?"he asked making everyone surprised even himself.tae pouted "you are not talking to me"everyone coo-ed at the pout making jungkook glare at them.

"What do you want me to talk"jungkook asked while leaning on his chair while going back to scrolling through his phone.

Tae smiled and sat back on his seat excitedly.dont worry the teachers are having a meeting.
Tae snatched his phone away making jungkook look up.

"Give my phone back"jungkook asked calmly but tae shook her head cutely.

Jungkook rubbed his face with palm while tae smiled secretly."i will give your phone back if you say yes to whatever I ask"tae exclaimed making jungkook sign.

"Why do you think i would agree with you?"jungkook asked,tae smiled innocently "if you want your phone back you will"said tae while battling her eye lashes cutely.

"Unless if you -tae leaned back in her chair smirking while rotating his phone between her fingers-wanna say bye bye to your phone"

"Fine"jungkook asked signing in defect cause he can't win against her.

Tae smiled boxy smile at that making jungkook heart beat faster.

To be continued...................

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°

What do you guys think tae is gonna ask?any idea?

See you guys in next chapter ☺️

BORAHAE 💜

BYE BYE