6

"Whatever you do we are here"jimin said smiling

Tae took a deep breath

"Wish me luck"saying that tae stood up.

                           ~•~

Tae made her way towards jungkook who is chatting with his friends at the table.

With jungkook

Baekyun saw tae coming towards them and said

"Bro Taehyung is coming here"baek said making boys head shot up towards him even yoongi looked up who is sleeping on the table.

"What!?"yug asked in shock.

Well ofcourse who would thought that the gorgeous girl of the university with cherry on top as sassy ness would approach them.

"She has a flower in her hand.......wait is it what i think it is"Jackson said the last sentence with shocked Pikachu face.

"Is she gonna propose"namjoon asked making the boys look at him including jungkook.

"Huh!?"chanyeol exclaimed confused

"Wh-"before anyone could ask anything tae is already at the table.

"Hi guys, hope i ain't disturbing anything"tae said with a smile almost giving the boy's heart attack.

"Ofcourse not"namjoon said smiling back showing his dimples.

"That's good to hear by the way iam Taehyung "tae introduced herself to them.

"We know you,we were there when you roasted Julie"yug replied back.

"Wow i really got famous"tae exclaimed making boys chuckle.

Meanwhile someone here is clicking their tongue eyeing the whole seen that is his friends flirting with tae.

"By the way can we know what brings you here"Jackson asked

"Oh yes....jungkook can I talk to you"tae asked now looking at the said male making everyone shook at the table.

(What will happen if they hear what she gonna say.... probably a heart attack)

"What is it?"jungkook asked tapping his fingers on the table.

"You want me to tell you here?"tae asked back

Jungkook just hummed still waiting for tae to say what she wanted to say.

"I like you.............,you don't have to answer me soon take ur time"tae said while extending her hand which is holding flower.

Jungkook is too shook from the direct confession to take the flower.so tae took his veiny hand in her and placed the flower in his hand.

"But i don't even know you how do you think i would accept you"jungkook asked after recovering from the shock.

"Don't worry you will know soon"tae replied back smiling.

"And......"tae said leaning towards him and kissed his cheek making him freeze and Jackson almost fall from a chair.

"THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND "came jimin's voice from background.

"See you later baby"tae winked at him with smirk on her face.

"Bye and take care of my future boyfriend"tae said smiling towards jungkook's friend who nodded still in daze.

To be continued..........

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Finally,tae confessed to jungkook.now the real game begins buckle up for the ride filled with romance, possessive,love and many more.

I know the chapter is short.
So sowwy 🥺 late update.

Thank u for cheering me up when iam down.

@isha_ssi
@shannu786

Mainly my baby

@TenzinDolma836 i love you babe.

See you guys in next chapter.☺️

BORAHAE 💜

BYE BYE