18

It's been two weeks after meeting Lia she mingled with everyone easily except jungkook and his friends. His friends at least talk a little but jungkook won't even care to acknowledge her presence.

Everyone observed how the new girl Lia is trying to get attention while doing things like

.
.
.
Jungkook is in classroom with only few students here and there . His friends are in class but jungkook for a reason didn't go to class maybe because tae isn't in the class as she went to Mrs.Lee office as she called him for some work. This might be the reason jungkook too didn't go 😌

He is scrolling through his phone while sitting at the last bench where no one will disturb him oh how wrong he thought that no one will disturb him. Cause he felt a presence beside him standing but he didn't even bother to look up and continued minding his business.

"Uh umm!" The person cleared their throat to gain his attention but jungkook didn't even bother to look up.

"Umm kook-" before the person can complete was harshly interrupted by jungkook himself.

"It's jungkook for you! Ms.Lia" he exclaimed passing a death glare making her shiver at the place she stood.

"But tae also calls u that!" Lia said shamelessly

"She can call me whatever she want! Who are u to question that huh!? And don't you dare call me those stupid nick names from your stinky ass mouth!" Said jungkook harshly while glaring at her deadly.

He signed frustratedly and got up from their went out of the class and bumped into tae who is coming into the class for jungkook.

Present time...

Jungkook is in his house chilling while his brother is in the home office doing work from home. Yes jeongukk asked him to move in with him so that they can be together and who is jungkook to say no to his brother. Plus he would love to live with his brother together.

Today he didn't go to college cause it is holiday duh! He is watching movie in living room when he heard door bell.

Who will come now!? Did hyung have any visitors! - jungkook thought but he got up and went towards the front door to open it. His breath hitched while his heart started beating so faster looking at the person in front of him.

"Hi koo!" The person greeted smiling

"Oh hi! Come in tae" jungkook said and moved aside letting taehyung inside the house.

Tae went and sat on the couch in living room and looked up at jungkook who is already looking at her .

"Why are you here!?" Jungkook asked even tho his heart is still beating faster.

"Umm nothing just feel like seeing u...so I came to see you!" Tae said while smiling her boxy smile making jungkook to look away while his ears became red.

"U want to drink something!...wait let me bring something!" Jungkook asked while subtly covering his ears which tae noticed and smiled at the adorable bunny in front of her.

Jungkook was about to go to bring something to drink but before that tae is fast to pull him and made him sit beside her.

"Nope u sitting with me! Now let's watch the movie together!" Tae said and scooted closer to jungkook and took his hand wrapped it around her own shoulder while she hugged his torso and kept her head on his chest.

"Hmm...u smell so good koo" tae said and sniffed his natural cinnamon sandalwood scent while snuggling into him.

Jungkook is sure that tae can hear his fast loud heartbeat. He closed his eyes in content when a soothing scent of sandalwood baby fragrance hit his nose. Both are snuggled into each other, laying down comfortably on floor which is covered with blankets and pillows and continued watching the movie.

 Both are snuggled into each other, laying down comfortably on floor which is covered with blankets and pillows and continued watching the movie

(Something like this^^)

Time skip~

Soon the movie ended. Jungkook looked beside him to see tae is sleeping already totally snuggled up into his chest.

Jungkook looked away and cleared his throat not to get distracted. He looked at her again to see how her eyelashes are falling on her cheeks due to closed eyes while her pinkish lips parted slightly and her cute button nose , overall she is looking so adorably cute in his eyes.

His eyes fell on her parted lips.Without his knowing he leaned closer towards her....he can feel the breath on his lips. Just a little movement their lips would touch.

"Kook!" Jeongukk voice can be heard from the office making jungkook to snap out of the daze and immediately back away ...he cleared his throat and ruffled his hair signing

"Aish jungkook" he muttered to himself slowly not to disturb tae's sleep who is still in the dreamland.

He slowly made her lay on the pillow and gave her another pillow to hug and wrapped a blanket around her.....after making her all snuggled up he increased the house central ac to make the living room cooler and made his way to his brother.

"Yeah hyung! U want something!?" He asked Jeongukk who nodded and asked for a juice to which jungkook nodded and went to kitchen to bring it.

He took a glass and kept it on the dinning table and went towards the freezer where the juice is preserved . He poured juice for Jeongukk and kept the bottle back in the freezer before closing it.

Before going back to the home office he went towards living room to check on tae whether she has woken up. But he smiled to himself when he saw she is all snuggled up and sleeping hugging his pillow .

He went to his brother and gave him the juice. Jeongukk thanked him smiling bunny smile which jungkook returned with the same identical bunny smile.

"Ah and hyung tae is here!" Jungkook informed making Jeongukk look up

"Really !?"

"Yeah.."

"Aren't you gonna ask for what.!?" Jungkook asked his brother who just shrugged and said while going back to his work

"Well might be because she missed you or wanna see you...either one!" Jeongukk said confidently

"How can you say that hyung!?" Jungkook asked while trying to cover his red ears.

"Of course I know perks of being older!"

"Yah your just few minutes old!" Jungkook defended himself

"Still I'm older than u!" Jeongukk said smugly.

"Whatever!" Jungkook muttered

"Without the attitude!" Hearing the stern voice of his brother jungkook gulped and let out a nervous chuckle and muttered a sorry and ran from there making Jeongukk chuckle shaking his head slightly muttering

"Bunny indeed!"

To be continued.........