16

Tae signed frustratedly and made her saree properly and looked beside to see jungkook who have a frown on his face with clenched jaw and fists.

Her eyes went towards the fist and gasped when she saw how red and bloody the fists are. She immediately got up from her seat and went towards him crossing the people and sat beside him as the seat is empty and no one dared to sit beside the bad boy.

She took the his hand gently and opened the fisted palm softly caressing them with worried eyes while jungkook slowly eased his palm from fist and looked at tae who is blowing on the bloody knuckles. He is admiring how the strands of her hair is falling on her face, those long eyelashes which are hiding those hazel eyes which are filled with worry and lips in pout blowing the air.

Without saying anything tae got and pulled jungkook to stand who stood up with out any question and followed tae. Tae made her way towards the university medical room to treat the wound. Soon they both reached the medical room and tae made jungkook sit on the bed which is placed beside the window and looked around for the first aid kit. Jungkook is just observing tae's every moment with a whipped eyes not even blinking at them.

After few minutes tae found the first aid kit and went to jungkook and sat beside him. She slowly took his palm on her lap and opened the antiseptic liquid alcohol and a cotton ball and started dabbing on the wounds. Due to the breaking of skin the alchoh started burning his hand making him hiss . Tae immediately kept the bottle aside and started blowing on the knuckles. No words are shared between them only the sound of the curtains swaying due to wind and opening and closing of the first aid kit. 

"I'm sorry" jungkook apologised while looking at tae who didn't say anything and just bandaging his hand.

"Tae!" He called her again who looked up at him finally.

"What!?" Tae asked while keeping the first aid kit away.

"It's because of m- before he can complete the Sentence *slap*

Jungkook looked at tae who looking at him with teary eyes making jungkook Panick and pulled her closer holding her hand but tae just pushed him away.

"Tae why are you crying!?" Jungkook asked panicking seeing the tears in her eyes.

"Go away! Don't talk to me" tae said sniffing cutely making jungkook coo silently and tae pushed him away when he tried to pull towards him.

"But tae you are the one who slapped me!" He tried to reason out but shut his mouth when she glared at him.

"Then what should I do huh ! Kiss you?" She asked with a glare making jungkook gulp.

That would have been so much better! -jungkook thought to himself smiling.

"Why are you smiling huh! After making me worried! Why did you even punch that thing now see how much swollen and bloody your fist is!" Tae complained while pointing her finger at him while jungkook who is in the Tata land came back when he remembered how bogum eyes tae's waist making his jaw clenched and poke his tongue on his cheek.

"Then what huh if I give the same punch to that bastard he would end up in the hospital!" Jungkook said furiously .

"So then why didn't you!?" Tae questioned making jungkook look at her

"What?"

"I said then why didn't you punched him! ...and why do you want to punch him!?" Tae asked making jungkook speechless he don't know what to say .

"Tell me why.!?" Tae asked again looking at jungkook who signed and said "cause I hate the way he looked at you!"

"Really!?" Tae narrowed her eyes at him to which he nodded and pulled her towards him holding her arm.