20

After few months....

Everything is going on smoothly.....but life is not always roses and leaves, it is also a bumpy ride with many obstacles.

Jungkook is outside the class room waiting for tae who is still in class as her class is still going on because their teacher isn't leaving them yet. They both don't have same classes today after lunch break. so that is the reason why Jungkook is outside the class.

Jane looked outside the class when her eyes caught the sight of Jungkook leaning on the wall scrolling through his phone like waiting for someone. Jade smirked knowing for whom he is waiting for.

she looked in front of her to see tae sitting with a bored face not at all interested in the shit the teacher is talking about. Jade  kicked tae's chair making her look behind and raise her brow like asking 'what.?'

Jade pointed her chin towards outside while still looking at the teacher to make her believe that she is listening. First tae was confused as to what she is pointing at but she leaned back a little backward to see Jungkook standing there.

A beautiful smile made its way towards her lips. she leaned back front and looked down with a shy smile. She looked at the clock to see the time is already over. she looked at every students face to see them at the verge of going insane hearing all the equations and formulae.

she started to think to how to make the teacher go.. suddenly she got an idea. She smirked and raised her hand making the teachers attention go towards her.

"Mrs.Lim I think you said you have to meet principle!" tae lied while smiling fakely.

mrs.lim looked confused and was about to say something but cut off when iimin joined

" yes Mrs.lim you said you have something to talk to the principal and told us to remain you"jimin said supporting tae giving the teacher her cute fake eye smile.

"Oh i really did said that" mrs.lim said confused but nonetheless agreed when she saw almost many students nodding agreeing with both tae and jimin.

"okay then i will take my leave now ! see you guys in next class" saying that mrs.lim went out of the class taking her things.

  meanwhile tae and her friends high fived each other while smiling. they bid bye and went out not before giving tae teasing smirk when they saw jungkook outside the class .

TAe just smiled to herself and went out of the class and walked towards jungkook . Jungkook is into the phone watching something thinking that tae is still in the class.

Tae pouted when she saw that he still didnt look up at her. Suddenly she thought of an evil idea and smirked. she looked a him before

"Argh!" Jungkook groaned when he felt a weight on his back suddenly making him stumble but regained his posture holding tae's thighs who giggled evily after finally gaining the attention she wanted from him.

"Yah! tae be carefull" Jungkook scolded in normal tone not in a scolding tone.

  "you will be there to take care of me though so why being carefull when i have you" Tae said while smiling at him sheepishly

"plus you are giving attention to the lifeless being instead a gorgeous cutie like me! " Tae continued complaining while hugging his neck tighter who pulled her up holding her thighs adjusting her at the back.

He smiled slightly which is barely noticable but tae noticed it but didnt say anything. she felt happy when she saw him smiling.

  "whatever!" saying that jungkook continued walking with tae still on his back. she is really light weight he can just lift her up like a baby.