23

The exams for their grade is going on. So every student is busy studying for the exams.

Due to this both Tae and Jungkook were not able to meet. They both were too busy in their studies. There is no day she has not missed him but also wonders if he ever misses her the same as she did.

Today is the last exam so Tae is waiting near the entrance gate of the school for Jungkook. She hadn't seen him for many days not even a glimpse...even the calls between them had decreased.

She looked at her phone to see the time its time that Jungkook's exam would be done by now.

she saw his friends coming but she didn't see Jungkook making a frown appear on her face.

Talk about how they were e thought maybe he was behind his friends but when she didn't see ...she decided to ask the boys.

"Hey guys!"

hearing it the friend's batch turned around to see Tae and smiled at her.

"Um, where is jungkook?" Tae asked making the smile on the friend's faces disappear.

"Ahm well.." chanyeol started but looked at other guys

She frowned and raised her brows while folding her arms on her chest making her look intimidating.

(Pic credit goes to me)

"Well?" Tae asked while looking at everyone.

"He is still in the class with uhm" he paused again making Tae sign

"You are testing my patience now chanyeol" Tae exclaimed calmly with a smile.

He smiled nervously and nodded

"Tae, he is in class with his childhood best friend ....Alva," Jackson said to which Tae nodded

"Easy isn't it? why are you hesitating to tell?" The questioned while looking at the guys

"Because we don't want you to misunderstand..? I guess" Baekyun said smiling awkwardly.

"Okay this is getting interesting!...why do I misunderstand, they are just friends right!" Tae exclaimed waving it off.

"You don't know about Alva, tae," Namjoon said while the boys too nodded agreeing with Namjoon

"What?"

"yes tae ..Alva is not just a random girl for Jungkook" Suga said

"you mean?" She asked

"She is an important person for him as she has always been with him in his ups and downs since his school days" Baekyun continued

"and not only that it is obvious that ....she loves jungkook" Suga added

"Oh"

The boys thought Tae was sad but shivers ran down their spine when they saw a smirk forming on her face.