5

Now it's time to go home since the classes are completed.

Tae made her way towards her baby devil which is parked in a parking lot after bidding goodbye to her newly made friends and jimin.

She hoped on the bike and was about to wear helmet when she heard someone compliment his baby devil making her smirk.

"Woah is it yours"came a voice from back.

Tae turned around

"Umm...yes but do i know you"tae asked confused

"Oh my bad hi iam park bogum from your class"said while smiling.

Tae nodded smiling.

(Remember she is nice if the person is nice towards her)

"Taehyung"tae replied smiling.

"Oh i know i saw you in cafeteria with Julie"bogum said giving her a smile.

Tae was about to say something but was interrupted by a deep cold ass voice.

"If your guys done..... move"the voice said making shivers run down the spine for bogum.

Tae looked behind to see jungkook with cold and blank face.Bogum immediately moved not wanting to end up in the hospital bed.

Jungkook went towards his bike which is just beside tae's baby devil.tae sight not leaving jungkook who didn't even glance at her and drove off like a racer making tae impressed with his riding skills.

"Well then see you tomorrow in class Taehyung....bye"bogum said smiling and waved at her.

Tae waved back and she too drove off.

********

Time skip

Soon tae reached home and parked her baby devil in the garage and went in.

"IAM HOME"tae shouted while entering the house and flopped herself on the couch throwing her bag on opposite couch.

Her mom came from the kitchen and sat beside her handing her glass of juice.tae gulped down and gave it to her mom who kept that on the glass table infront of them.

"How is the first day....got any boyfriend"Mrs.kim asked excited

Tae looked at her in disbelief

"Mom! really boyfriend on first day....but surely iam gonna get a boyfriend soon"tae said pausing in between cause suddenly jungkook face flashed her mind.

"Wait you are interested in a boy....i should really tell this to your father"mr.kim said squealing.

"Mom stop he is hard to get"tae said while starting at the ceiling.

"But i will surely get him"continued tae while smirking.

"That's my girl"mrs.kim said proudly.

Till now tae isn't in any relationship cause anyone didn't interest her but at first sight when she made eye contact with him in the hallway when she is on her way to first class.she knew that she fall for him.