A crowd and a dream

A/N SOOOOO sorry i havent updated for a while but ive been so fricken busy its like SON OF A BUTTERNUTSQUASH!!! Anyway here you go! ENJOY!!

Aria

So that happened. Loki never strayed from the group. He stayed by Thor's side the entire time of the feast held in the winner's honor. Honestly it was really funny to see all of the different people dressed in flowy outfits and stuff like that. Me and Jacob just stayed together while people asked where we and the Avengers were from. When we said Midgard they asked even more questions.

Thor and Loki took us away from the crowds of people and brought us out the balcony.

"So this is a party?" Tony asked then took a sip of his wine.

"Pretty much. The same was for Loki when we accepted him back to Asgard." Thor replied and looked out into the night.

"So how long do you think that we are going to be here?" Steve asked.

"For as long as it takes for Aria to know her roots. Don't worry, just relax and enjoy this time we have to bond with each other." Loki answered with a smile.

Me and Jacob walked around the place and soon I saw the "band". It was more like a orchestra but a little smaller. I saw the piano and guitar.

"I know you want to play. Go ahead and let's see what happens." Jacob gave me a playfull shove towards the instruments.

I walked to the guitar because it was the easiest to play. I gently grabbed the instrument and made sure it was tuned. Then I put it on the right capo and started playing. The orchestra played along with me. The mood was set but no one was dancing along. They were just standing there, listening to me playing. Honestly I only heard the song from Harry Potter and fell in love with it from the first starting note.

After I finished, everyone applauded and gave me flowers. (Where they came from I have no idea) Loki came up to me and gave me a warm hug.

"I didn't know you could play guitar." He said after breaking the hug.

"I've been playing for a while now. It's one of my favourite songs." I smiled and gestured a thanks to the band for letting me play.

"Loki used to play the guitar when they were teenagers and everytime he learned a new song, he dragged me and his father into the throne room and played. It was one of the most beautiful things her could do." Frigga came up behind Loki and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"I would actually like to hear him play while we're here." Natasha said before sipping from her glass.

"Maybe not tonight. It is getting pretty late for Aria and Jacob. Tomorrow, if he would like, will play for you." Odin went to my side and picked me up like a babe. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. It was pretty late and I was starting to yawn. Jacob's head was kind of drooping against Figga's side.

"Me and Thor will be there to tuck you in later. We have to say good night, love." Loki whispered in my ear and it was comforting to hear the nickname. He kissed my cheek and walked away.

Odin and Figga brought me and Jacob to Thor's room and put us to bed. I cuddled into Jacob's side and was greeted by darkness.

》》》》》》》

My eyes opened to a cold dark room. I tried moving but my hands and feet were chained to the wall. I tried to yell but my voice wouldn't work. Nothing came out of my mouth.

I heard voices coming towards the door and footsteps. The language was didn't make sense. It sounded like something out of the Lord of the Rings. . . Elvish sounding but different. At that point I was scared and defenseless. Keys rattled and the door opened. In came a tall grey man with long white hair and red eyes. Wearing armor from head to toe.

"Are you sure that this is the one?" The man behind him asked. They spoke in their tongue but I could hear the translation soft and echoing every other word.

"Yes this is the one we have been waiting for. The convergence is soon upon us. We must act quick if she is ever to find our precious possession." The man walked away and after studying my face. At this point I would scream and try to run away but that would be a failure. I'm full on scared and wanted Loki to protect me.

I was tossing and turning until I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

My eyes opened before the darkness took me away. . .

Loki

"Aria! Wake up!" I was shaking her gently but enough to rouse her from her sleep.

"Loki!" She exclaimed as her eyes shot open. Fear was there. I hugged her tightly to me and rubbed her back.

"It's alright. Theres nothing to harm you anymore. You're safe." I said comforting things to her while she cried into my shirt. Thor was on her other side and hugged us both.

"Do you know what happened?" He asked me.

"No, not a thing. Tomorrow, but for now..." I trailed off and rested my head on her shoulder.

Aria started to relax and be calm. I was murmuring a calming spell and it was working. I don't use dark magic unless it's in need but at least I can do magic.

"Is she alright my love?" Mother came to me and gave me a look of concern.

"She had a nightmare that I know not of." I simply replied back.

"Stay with her tonight. She is scared and has fear" Thor said to me while releasing his hold on us. Aria was calm but clung onto my shirt. Her face was buried in my chest.

"Play the song she played on the guitar. We recorded it for safe keeping." Natasha gave me her phone with the recording all set and ready to go.

I played it on the speakers. Soon beautiful music played and Aria was falling asleep. Everyone left quietly, leaving me alone to comfort my sister child. She cuddled close to my side and I never let her go.

~~~~~~~~~

Soooo im again sorry for not updating for a while. Finals are coming up soon and ....

SUMMER BREAK HANGS IN THE AIR!

I just want it to be summer so I can write without people looking over my shoulder and asking wat im doing.

So u hope that this makes up for lost time. I might be in the mood for another chapter idk

But for now LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE U NXT TIME!!!