The moment that everyone was waiting for. . .

Aria Bella Soul

I woke up on the couch somewhat warm and cold at the same time. I was laying down on an arm and the other around my waist. Slowly, I moved my head and it was Loki, cuddling me and was fast asleep. A blanket was also on us. I heard a loud snore and looked at the ground where the noise came from. My hands covered my mouth because on the floor was Thor and Jacob. Jacob was holding onto one of Thor's arms and Thor was just on his back sleeping away. I need to get up. But I don't want to disturb the sleeping beauties. . . Then I thought of the crazy yet perfect plan to get out of this mess.

I slowly took off the cover and set it behind me and Loki. He barely moved. I slowly removed his arm away from my waist and put it behind me. His hand was at my thighs and almost touched my bum. Ahhhhh!!!!! I screamed in my head. No one is to touch my bum, especially HIM!!! Then I moved a little faster so I could get out of the way. I safely landed on the floor and tip-toed around Jacob and Thor and enjoyed the view of them drooling. I silently giggled and moved away. A door opened behind me and I quickly turned around. It was Dr. Bruce Banner only in a towel and a toothbrush in his mouth. Then I couldn't keep in it anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and covered my eyes.

"AHHHH! I'M SO SORRY!" Bruce yelled and covered himself in a robe that Tony gave him as soon as he heard my scream.

Thor, Loki and Jacob rushed to me as I turned around with my hand over my eyes. Loki embraced me in his arms and covered my face.

"What is wrong with you!" Thor shouted at Bruce with his hammer in hand. I heard the hammer come into the room.

"I didn't mean it, buddy! I just got out and forgot about them being here!" He defended.

"Guys! We just scarred a child! Stop acting like children and Bruce, go apologize. Now!" Mrs. Stark ordered. Never knew that she could be so strict. I heard footsteps coming toward me. I clutched onto Loki's shirt tighter. I didn't want him to come any nearer. Loki held onto me tightly and brought me closer.

"Maybe we should get ready for Fury when he comes." Natasha said. I looked up and she was dragging Bruce away. Pepper (Mrs. Stark) gave Jacob, Thor, Loki and me new clothes to wear. She smiled and walked away.

"Get showered and dressed. Fury will be here at 10." The time was 7 am on the TV. "Go to the floor below us. That's where you can get showered and dressed." Thor instructed and pointed to the elevator door. Me and Jacob just nodded and went to the open elevator. I pressed the button that showed the bathroom sign. It was one floor below us. The doors opened up to 2 other doors. One for girls and one for boys.

"Go. I'll be waiting for you above with the others. . . and Bruce." Jacob smiled and went into the boy's bathroom. I giggled and went into the girls room. It was wide and a lot of space. The windows were tinted so no one could see through to the inside. The showers and tubs were on the left and the dressing rooms were on the right. There was four on each side. There's 8 in all. My favorite number. I thought in my head.

I took a shower for about 30 minutes and got changed. Turns out the bathroom can change color into any kind of color you want! I changed it to green and blue. Go Seahawks! Yes I am from the state of Washington don't judge. So anyway I went to the changing room and changed into the clothes that was given to me.

It was a leather jacket that ended at my waist line, a Christina Perri shirt (color green), black skirt, green knee socks and black knee combat boots. Best outfit ever!!!! After examining myself in the mirror I brought my old clothes and up to the top floor. Once the door's opened up, everyone looked at me. Mostly Loki and Thor though.