idk

Aria

I was warm and comfortable in four arms. The sound of birds chirpped in the air. I opened my eyes and saw the sun low in the sky but not low enough for it to be near nightfall. Loki's face was behind me and that meant that Thor is behind me. They're warm and comforting, but I need to pee. Should I wake them up or try to escape? I went with the first option and poked Loki in the arm first. He didn't budge. Then I tried his face.

He groaned and scrunched his face up. His eyes slowly opened and looked at me before looking around.

"What is it, love?" He asked me.

"I need to pee." I whispered to him.

"Why didn't you get up?"

"You and Thor are holding me down and you're also very heavy."

He laughed.

"Alright then, let's get you to the bathroom then."

"Don't we have to wake up Thor first?" I asked him when he tried to move out of the arms of Thor but failed.

". . . Right." He then tried to wake up Thor but punching his arm. It took about 5 punches, each getting a bit harder, to get him to wake up.

"What? What is it?" He woke up with a rough morning voice.

"The little one needs to use the toilet." Loki responded.

"Should have woken me up sooner then." He unwrapped his arms around me and Loki and got up. Soon we were walking to the bathroom.

"Why does everything have to be spaced out so much?" I asked.

"It's a castle for the entire kingdom and everyone looks up to it. We show hope and faith to our people. But don't worry, it gets better over time." Thor replies. 

"If only it wasn't so big." I said softly but they could still hear me and they softly chuckled. 

We went to Thor's bedroom to use the bathroom. After I used it, we went to the training area seeing the Avengers training with each other. 

"Sparing I see. How is that going for all of you?" Loki asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Its going good. What about your nap underneath the tree?" Steve asked back.

"Quite enjoyable actually."

"Do you have daggers or swords around here?" I looked around. Back at home I had a few knives that I'd throw around at a target in my room.

"Umm just over there with the throwing knives?" Natasha answered pointing to the knives by the other swords on a table.

I walked over them and choose the ones that seems the sharpest. Then I went about 40 meters or more away from the target.

"Aria don't you want to be a little closer to the target?" Thor asked with concern.

"Don't worry. She's good at this." Jacob tried to assure them but it didn't seem to work.

I readied myself and took 2 deep breathes. Then I opened my eyes and threw the first knife. There was a sound of the knife cutting the air then it was in the middle of the target.

"What the hell?!" Tony exclaimed after a few moments of silence.

"Language!" Steve yelled back.

"Sorry 'dad'. But did you see that?!" Tony pointed to the target.

"Yes yes I see the target." Steve shook his head but he was smiling at Tony's weirdness.

"Aria, how did you manage to hit that target on one try?" Thor asked as he came up to her.

"I've been practicing in my room over the years." I said casually.

"It takes years of training to do that," He said "Can you try hitting the target with two knives?"

The challenge was easy. I took 2 knives from my hand and didn't even look at the target. I threw them and still hit the middle.

"Now that. . . Was impressive." Loki came up from behind me and looked at the target with interested eyes.

"How can a little girl hit the target without even looking?" We heard a booming voice come from the small balcony. It was Odin with Frigga.

"It's a gift that has to be shared. And that was impressive." Loki said whole wrapping his arms around me.

"Pfht. It's not that impressive." I crossed my arms and gave a pout.

"Shush. That's a great shot. When I first started out I could barely get that choose to the middle of the target." Natasha commented.

"Man I wish I could be as good as you guys." Jacob said.

"We could help you if you want." The warriors Three and Sif came into the training area. 

~~~~~~

AND THIS IS WHERE YOU ASK CAN HURT ME BECAUSE IM A BAD PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG.

IM SORRY!!!!!! I NEED HELP WITH IDEAS CUZ FORGOT WHERE