You're Leaving?

Y/N's Pov

Peter: Wake uppp, Y/NNN!

My eyes start to open and I groan out.

Y/N: Peter, shut up!

Peter: No we're not going to make on time to the coffee shop if you don't wake up and take a shower.

Y/N: Jeez! Okay! Okay!

I get out of bed and see Peter standing there with his fly down. I laugh and tap his butt.

Y/N: Your fly's down, Pete!

Peter: Oh come on! And stop tapping my butt, Y/N!

I shout back to him,

Y/N: Then learn to zip your pants! You're in college, bro!

I hear him whispering to himself, "blah blah, bro."

Y/N: I HEARD THAT!

Once I get out the shower, I change into my clothes:

(or whatever you want it to be. Look at Curry man. So inspirational.)

I go stand near the door and do my Spongebob voice.

Y/N: Peteee! Are you ready, yet!?

Peter starts laughing.

Peter: Jeez, Y/N. Yes and stop doing that.

Y/N: Okay I'll stop. And do you have everything? Your camera?

Peter: Yes and you?

I give him a nod and together we walk out our apartment to the coffee shop that's near our college and apartment. We order our coffee and Buck's coffee too. He likes his coffee black while me and Pete like to add creamers or try new drinks.

As we're walking I down the street I'm looking at my phone, when Peter abruptly stops.

Y/N: Peter! What the hell?!

Peter: Shhh! Look.

As he tells me to be quiet, I look over to the direction where he's pointing at. I then see a bunch of movers, moving boxes back and forth at our college.

Y/N: What's going on, Pete?

Peter: What does it look like, idiot? Clearly someone is moving here, and someone is leaving.

Y/N: One, ouch. And two, ohh ok. I'm sorry, my mind is too occupied on practice and then our job.

Peter: It's okay but come on let's go see Buck.

Peter and I keep walking to the college and nod at people that pass us. We get in the elevator and make our way to our first class of the day.

Y/N: I don't have a good feeling about this, Pete.

Peter: What? Why?

Y/N: Look, the movers are coming from down the hallway. And guess who's class is down there.

Peter: Oh shoot! Come on, let's see if what we're thinking isn't true.

Me and Peter start to pick up our pace, so we can reach the classroom that has become a second home to us. Or third, since we live at our apartment. The first is Pete's Aunt and Uncle. I love them.

Professor Bar-

Wait. Where's his name plaque on the door. Someone else's name is on there.

Y/N: Who is Professor Romanoff ?

Peter: I think we're about to find out once we walk through the this door.

When we walk through the door, I notice something. All the posters and things about sports, wars, and such are gone. It's just emptiness. There's hardly anything on the walls. It's so bleh.

That's when I see him. He's talking to a short redhead. She's pretty but that's not the point. He doesn't notice us until Peter almost trips on a box. His face shows it all. Guilt

Y/N: Buck?

Bucky: Hey, kid. You alright, Pete?

His voice. It doesn't sound the same. It's like he's not trying to scare us anymore than we are.

Peter: Ye-yeah! Yeah, I'm great!

Of course, when Peter does something embarrassing, his voice gets higher. It's funny most of the time. More like all the time. It's hilarious when he gets flustered but, again, that's not the point.

The redhead laughs at him, and Pete's face begins to get red. Then she looks at me, like she's trying to study me. It's uncomfortable, I don't like it.

Y/N: James...

Every time I use his first name, he knows I'm serious, and that I might breakdown. Pete knows it too.

Bucky: Hey, hey. Talk to me, Y/N. Peter?

Y/N: There's no point in me asking this but what's going on?

His face says it all. It's full of sorrow, guilt, and disappointment. Disappointment in himself.

Bucky: I'm moving to a new college to teach. I have to. I have no say in it, guys.

I start to shake my head over and over. Peter takes the coffees out of my hands or set them down because he knows I might drop them on purpose or accident.

With tears in my eyes, I look at Bucky.

Y/N: No, no, no. You're leaving?

Uh oh...Bucky's leaving and someone is taking his place. It also looks like Y/N might take Bucky's leaving personal. Does Y/N have some type of attachment issues or something more that came from his childhood. You'll figure it out in the next chapter. See ya later!
Last Updated: June 16, 2022
Congrats to the Warriors for winning the finals!!🥳🍾
Curry deserves that Finals MVP😈