Punishment

Y/N's Pov

This class took forever to pass by. Like, every time I looked up at the clock or my phone, it would be the same time always. And every time I looked up, Miss Romanoff was already looking at me.

The bell had finally rung when Miss Romanoff and Bucky called me and Flash.

Natasha: Y/N and Flash, can you two stay behind?

Everyone made oohs and ahhs like we're still in second grade. I just signed and looked Peter to tell him to go ahead to our spot in the cafeteria. He nodded and left.

Natasha: Your coaches will be punishing you for almost starting a fight.

Flash signed a little too over dramatically while I just shook my head.

Natasha: I could have told the dean, but I chose not to. Your coaches also said that I could punish you...so I am.

Flash and Y/N: Oh my god!

We just looked at each other.

Flash: Why, miss?!

Natasha: Because you two are adults fighting like you are children in college! That is not tolerated! So, everyday after school until I say so, you two will be helping me around the classroom and whatever I tell you to do.

Oh my god, who does she think she is! I don't have time to be staying after school.

Y/N: With all due respect, I can't do that.

Flash: Yeah, me either.

Y/N: Because I have basketball practice and my job to do while still having homework.

Flash: Me too!

Y/N: Oh, shut it! You're not even playing at the moment. You're on probation!

Flash: You shut it! You're fixing to be on probation too!

Me and Flash kept yelling back and forth at each other. He was fixing to push me again when Miss Romanoff shouted at us.

Natasha: ENOUGH! I don't care if you have practice, a job, or homework. You will stay after school until I tell you so.

I repeatedly shake my head no. Miss Romanoff looks at me with a quirked eyebrow.

Y/N: I'm not doing that. I-I- I don't have time to do it. I'm-

Bucky walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders.

Bucky: Y/N, take a deep breath. You're okay. Right?

After I calm down, I look at Bucky with a "seriously face", and he makes the same one back.

Y/N: Sorry. Fine, I'll stay.

You guys really think Ima stay after school for this shit? Hell no, I'm not gonna stay. I got too much shit to worry about over staying after school with a woman who was being nice to me then mean.

Flash: Yeah, whatever.

Miss Romanoff looks at us with a pleased face.

Natasha: You boys are dismissed.

Flash rushes out the classroom like his ass is on fire. I'm about to leave when Bucky calls me back.

Bucky: Hey Y/N, come here for a sec.

Y/N: What is it?

Bucky: Since I'm leaving tonight, I want to have dinner with you and Pete one last time. You could even get Pete to invite Gwen.

Y/N: Yeah he'll most likely say yes, but I might have to convince him on the last part. When and where?

Bucky: I have to get to the airport by ten, and it's like an hour away from here sooo How about we meet in front of the school at 6:30, and you guys can pick where we eat?