I Hate You

Again, I didn't forget about you guys🙄.
Thank you all for 5k views and 200 votes! I fucking love y'all!!!
Decided to give y'all a long chapter cause y'all deserve it😩.

Y/N's Pov

It's been two days since the fight with Natasha. She didn't show up at class both days. During those two days, I've been feeling shitty and guilty for what I said to her. Peter and Gwen noticed and asked me what happened, so I told them. After explaining what happened, they were quiet until Gwen slapped the shit out of me. She gave me a whole lecture about how people shouldn't use others for their own pleasure, and to be careful on certain topics around people. Peter just stood there, not saying a word.

So, I told them I want to make it up to her. That's when Pete finally spoke up. He said that I should ask Uncle Ben about this type of stuff because he has the most knowledge and experience on relationships and what not. When I told May and Ben what happened, they were disappointed in me because they raised me better than that. They weren't wrong. So, I wrote everything Ben told me down.

On Friday evening, I went to Walmart to buy all the stuff that Ben and May told me to get. That included a teddy bear, chocolate, a gift card, and alcohol. When I got to the checkout, the cashier shook his head and laughed.

Cashier: Apologizing to your girlfriend?

Y/N: Uhh, something like that, but she's not my girlfriend.

Cashier: Ooo, you fucked it up before anything could even happen?

Y/N: Yup.

Cashier: I've been in your position before.

Y/N: For real? How'd you get out?

Cashier: Well, I stood outside throwing rocks at her window until she came downstairs. When she came outside, she slapped the shit out of me, and I told her that she was right about everything, and I had no right to say that because I've been in her position before. Then, I told her that I was in love with her.

Y/N: In love? How long did you know her before all of that?

Cashier: A couple of months. What about you?

Y/N: I just met her last week...

Cashier: Damn, bro! I wouldn't go saying that you're in love with her unless you are. But, for real, give her a good apology and the gifts. Make sure that the apology you say to her is meaningful and comes straight from your heart.

Y/N: Right. Thank you, man! I appreciate it.

Cashier: No problem! I hope it all works out for you!

Y/N: Me too! Have a good day!

Cashier: You too!

As I'm leaving, the guys comes up running to me and hands me something. It's a little business card.

Y/N: What is this?

Cashier: It's a very fancy restaurant.

Y/N: Okay...but why would I need this?

Cashier: If everything works out, take her out on a date over there, and it'll cover half of the food. Plus, the alcohol since I know you're not 21 yet.

He smirks at me.

Y/N: H-how'd you know?

Cashier: Well, you were nervous giving the drinks to me, and your fake ID was made from the same place as mine.

Y/N: Oh shit.

Cashier: It's fine, I won't snitch. Good luck, brother!

Y/N: Thank you, man!