Late Night Shenanigans

This chapter was supposed to published like last week...Oopsie😃.
Thank y'all for 7k views and over 300 votes! Here's a LONG chapter just bc i love you guys so much😏.

Y/N's Pov

While we're hugging, I hear a rumbling sound coming from somewhere. I think I have an idea what it is because Natasha pulls away and looks everywhere but me. I smirk at her and sling my arm around her shoulders.

Y/N: *teasing* Did you hear that?

She still doesn't look at me but still replies.

Natasha: Hear what?

Y/N: You know what I'm talking about. I think I heard someone's tummy grumble.

She looks at me with wide eyes before smirking at me.

Natasha: You sure it wasn't you? I know how much you love to eat.

After she says that, I have the most offended look on my face. I dramatically unwrap my arm around her, and cross my arms over my chest.

Y/N: UH! That was so rude of you to say that!

I stomp over to the bench and sit down with a huff. Natasha laughs before walking up to me.

Natasha: *teasing* Is the little baby sad?

Y/N: YES! I know I like to eat but still!

She throws her head back laughing while I just stare at her. After she's done laughing, she makes her way between my legs and cups my face.

Natasha: Aww, you know I'm just playing around. Right?

She asks the last question with uncertainty. I immediately stand up and put my hands on her waist.

Y/N: Hey, hey, I know. I was playing along, too.

She nods her head rapidly and lets out a relieved breath.

Natasha: Okay, good. I just thought that-I I didn't wan-

I quickly cut off her rambling with a kiss. At first she's shocked, but kisses me back once she realizes what's going on. She tries to deepen the kiss, but I pull away much to her dismay.

Natasha: 1. Why did you pull away? 2. Why did you kiss me in the first place?

Y/N: 1. Just felt like it. I don't know. 2. To get you to shut up.

I say the last sentence with so much confidence and a bright smile. She looks at me with an offended look.

Natasha: Excuse me?!

Y/N: You were rambling too much, and that was the only thing I thought of.

Natasha: Really? So, you think kissing me would work?

Y/N: Well, it did, didn't it?

I give her my signature smirk, and she puts her hand over her mouth with a shocked expression. Then, she lightly hits my chest.

Natasha: Ugh! You can be so full of yourself sometimes!

Y/N: *mumbling and smirks* You can be full of me anytime.

Natasha: What did you sa- OMG! You're so disgusting, Y/N!

Again, she lightly hits me and I laugh. I shake my head and keep laughing as I walk to put my basketball in my backpack and slip it onto my shoulders. I make my way back to the short redhead, and sling my arm around her shoulders once again.

Y/N: Come on, let's go get something to eat.

Natasha: Y/N, what the hell is going to be opened at this time?