Clumsy

I totally didn't forget about you guys😹. No I'm fr. Dead serious. Also Y/N has Natasha's class on Wednesdays and Fridays because why not.

Y/N's Pov

It's the next day, and I'm excited. Why? Because I get to see Miss Romanoff after school, and I might just flirt with her back to see how she reacts. I'll probably try and kiss her too. Hehehe. Is that the most logical thing to do? No. But do I care? Again, no. Besides what's the worst that could happen?

She'll push me off of and hit me.

She'll start yelling at me.

It'll just make things more awkward.

Or.

She'll respond back.

Those are the only things I could think of. But one of them could go extremely well. You only live once, so you might as well take all the chances and risks you get. I should tell that to Peter. Anyways, I think I'll test my luck out after school.

Like always, the day went by extremely slow. The only thing interesting that happened was when the experiment the class was working on, exploded on some random girl. Everyone was laughing, even Peter. I kinda felt bad for her. I hope she's okay.

And just like yesterday, I'm in business and marketing class. The professor is helping us review for our exam on Thursday. He says it going to be easy, but he's the damn teacher! Of course he says it's easy!

Anyways.

The dude keeps talking all the until the class ends. After class ends, I race out of the room and school on my skateboard. I run some kids over but who cares? They do. I don't because I'm on mission to see my best friend and his crush.

Because I'm skating so damn fast, my dumbass can't stop from crashing into the table where Pete and Gwen are sitting at. I fall headfirst off my skateboard and bang my head on the table. For a spilt second, my vision goes black, and I can't hear anything.

Peter: HOLY SH-

Gwen: OH MY GOSH!

I roll off the table and onto the ground. My eyes open back up, and I see the pair staring at me with scared looks. I don't blame them.

Y/N: Ouch. That shit hurts!

Peter: Hey! Hey, look at me!

Y/N: Peter?

Peter: Yeah, I'm Peter! Do you remember her? Or what about yourself?

Y/N: Shh shhh! Shush, Pete. I remember everything. Now help me up!

He nods quickly and helps me sit on the table. He sits next to me while Gwen sits across from us.

Gwen: Are you okay, Y/N?

Y/N: Ye-yeah, I'm fine.

Gwen: That looked like it hurt pretty bad. Are you sure?

Y/N: Well, yeah, it did. I banged my head on metal and rolled onto the ground. Other than that, I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

I laugh it off, and she nods her head in appreciation. I look over to see Peter with a puzzled look.

Peter: Why were you skateboarding over here so fast?

Y/N: Because I wanted to tell you something.

Peter: Tell me about what?

Y/N: About Miss Romanoff.

Peter: What about her?

Y/N: Wait, does Gwen know what happened last night?

He shakes his head no, so I explain to Gwen about what happened. She has a smirk on her face the entire time. I think that's a smirk. I really can't tell.