Fights

Y/N's Pov

Natasha, hmm that's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Will I ever tell her that? Fuck no. Anyways, I'm scared and embarrassed to meet, especially after my breakdown.

Natasha: Yes?

Bucky: You can come in now. I want to introduce you to the two boys who changed my life.

We changed his life? What? That make me feel great. We got to change a teacher's life. I look over at Peter who has a red face. Jeez, that kid always blushes at something.

Natasha: Oh, really?

Bucky: Yes, really. Can you guys introduce yourselves?

Me and Peter look at each other, and I nod my head for him to speak first.

Peter: Yeah! I mean ye-yeah. Yeah, I'm Peter Parker.

Y/N: And, I'm uh Y/N L/N. What's your name?

Natasha: Well, hello Peter and Y/N. I'm Natasha Romanoff, but you can and will call me Professor Romanoff or Miss Romanoff.

Why did she say my name like that. Damn, she's feisty with the "you can and will". Me and Pete look at each other and nod at her.

Both of us: Yes ma'am.

Bucky: Natasha here is one of the best professors in the state.

Natasha: Correction. In the country.

Hm. She likes to correct people. I don't know how I feel about that.

Bucky: I'm sorry, country. She's one of the best professors in the country, and she will be taking over.

I could tell in Bucky's face that he wants to be happy but wants to cry at the same time. I feel bad for him.

Natasha: So, why are two here an hour earlier than most students?

Peter: Be-because we like to buy coffee for uh Bucky. We've done it for the longest time.

Y/N: Oh! Here's your coffee by the way. It may be a little cold due to the...yeah.

Bucky: Thank you, you guys. It's okay, Y/N.

Y/N: If we knew Bucky was going to have you, we would've bought you coffee.

Peter: Yeah, what he said.

Natasha: It's okay, you guys. Your apology is accepted, Mr. L/N.

Mr. L/N...when someone calls me that, I get uncomfortable. I don't like being called that. And, I think Pete notices because he kinda bumps into me to get me out of my trance.

Y/N: Please, Y/N is fine.

She just nods her head. I know everyone notice how it took me a while to zone back in after what she said.

Bucky: How about you guys tell her about yourselves? Y/N? Peter?

Y/N: Okay. Most of the time, I'm the staring point guard of the basketball team.

Peter: And I'm the team's manager and school's photographer.

Natasha: Interesting. A basketball player and a photographer. What you guys studying?

Peter: I'm studying biophysics and some biochemistry.

Natasha: And you, Y/N?

Why does she keep saying my name like that?
Oh my-

Y/N: I'm studying exercise science and business and marketing.

Natasha: So, both of you are in kinda the science area. Tell me more.