I'm Sorry

Third Person Pov

Anyone could see the pain in the two boys' eyes, especially Y/N's. Anyone could also see the regretful look in Bucky's eyes. Bucky knew that this would break and rip Y/N's heart to shreds. From the very first day, Bucky thought of countless ways he could break the news to his classes. Break the news to the two boys who have worked their way into his heart.

But those months turned into a weeks. Weeks turned into days. Days turned into this very moment. He wouldn't lie, and say he wasn't nervous to talk to them. He was scared because he knew how hard Y/N would take the news.

So, Bucky called them over to sit at some tables. He nodded towards Professor Romanoff, so she could give them some space. She got the hint and took off outside the classroom. But who said she wouldn't ease drop outside the door?

Bucky: So...

Y/N was just staring at him emotionless while Peter was nervous.

Bucky: As you boys can see...I'm um I'm moving.

Y/N: *mumbling* Yeah, no shit.

Peter: *whispers* Y/N!

Bucky: What was that, Y/N?

Y/N: I said "yeah, no shit."

Bucky: Watch the attitude.

Y/N: Don't tell me what to fucking do!

Bucky could tell that Y/N was going to explode at any second. So, he was going to edge him on. He knew that the young man needed that.

Peter: Y/N, you can't say that to him! He's our teacher.

Y/N: He's not our fucking teacher, Peter! He's a damn liar! That's what the fuck he is!

Peter looks over at Bucky apologetically. Bucky just nods his head in acceptance.

Bucky: So I'm a "liar", now?

Y/N: Obviously! How long have you known!

Bucky just stayed quiet until Y/N shouted at him again.

Y/N: I said, how long have you known, James!

Bucky: Since the start of summer break...

Y/N just sits their with a shocked expression until something clicks in him. He stands up abruptly and grabs Bucky by his shirt.

Y/N: So, you've known this for about five and a half months! Fuck you!

Peter: Y/N, stop it!

Y/N: No, Peter! He kept this secret, and God knows how many other secrets that could affect us. Isn't that right, James?

Bucky just stays quiet. He needs Y/N to explode right now. When Bucky doesn't answer him, he tightens his grip on him and pushes him against the wall.

Y/N: ANSWER ME!

Bucky: No! That is the only secret I've kept from you. Now, get your hands off of me, boy.

Y/N: No, fuck you.

Bucky: Yes. Let's talk this out like men.

Y/N: Hell no! You told me you'd never leave us! You'd never leave me!

There it is, Bucky thought to himself.

Bucky: I didn't have a ch-

Y/N: BULLSHIT! YOU PROMISED US! YOU PROMISED ME!

Y/N was on the edge of crying, and he didn't care if people heard him shout or cry. Peter knew better than to interfere with him.

Bucky: I know, I kn-