Nosey

Y/N's Pov

And just like that, it got all quiet as we watched Bucky leave. And it was that type of awkward quiet. Nobody likes that.

We all stood there in the quiet until someone spoke up.

Gwen: So what are you and Y/N going to do for the rest of the night, Peter?

Peter: Uh...uh probably do nothing or watch movies. Y/N might stay up until two or three in the morning playing video games.

The two girls just stare at me in shock like it's not a normal thing to do.

Natasha: You stay up that late just to play a video game.

Gwen: What time do you get up then?

Y/N: Woah! It's not just any video game. It's NBA 2K. I get up around eight or nine.

Natasha: I'm not even going to ask what that is.

Y/N: Anyways, why were you asking us what we're doing later?

Gwen: Oh... Um because I wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out right now.

I turn and see Peter's face go from a straight face to a blushing mess with a smile on it.

Peter: Ye-yeah! Yes. I mean yeah. Like what?

Gwen: Well that was as far as I got.

They may have been the smartest kids at Midtown, but they sure are clueless when it comes to liking each other. Looks like Ima have to step in.

Y/N: How about we get some snacks or whatever from the corner store and sit at that table over there?

Peter gives me a wide-eye stern look while Gwen is just smiling at us.

Gwen: Yeah, I would like that. What about you, Miss Romanoff?

Natasha: Oh no. I should get going back to my apartment.

Y/N: Nope. You're coming with us.

Natasha: Excuse me? Why is that?

Y/N: Well, because you're our new professor, and we want to get to know you. Right guys?

The two others nod their head. Miss Romanoff looks over at them and then at me. She huffs.

Natasha: Fine, I guess.

Y/N: Great! Now come on everybody.

We make it to the store, and we all get some snacks when I head towards the beer. Before I can even open the door, Miss Romanoff slaps my hand.

Y/N: Ouch! What the hell was to for?!

Natasha: One, watch your language. And two, because you are underage and should not be drinking.

I decide to mock her by using her same tone.

Y/N: One, I'm a grown adult. And two, how do you know my age?

Natasha: When I looked at your profile to figure out who your coach was, so I could talk to him.

Y/N: Oh.

Natasha: Yeah, "Oh". You are not drinking.

Y/N: Come on, it's a Friday night. Besides, I'm paying for this stuff.

Natasha: Really now? You're paying for all of this?

Y/N: Yup. I told you had a job.

Natasha: Whatever. You're not getting alcohol, end of discussion.

I just roll my eyes and huff. She smirks at me before I walk away to find the two LoveBirds staring at each other.

Y/N: Excuse me, LoveBirds. I need to pay for our food.