Argument

Sorry for being gone so long but, I'm back😏! Thank you for 3k views and 170 votes! I love you all!

I also would like to apologize in advance. Please don't get mad😔.

Y/N's Pov

After Peter and I left Natasha's apartment, he kept asking question after question. I could not keep up with him, so I told him wait until we got home.

When we got home, I sat him down and explained everything that has happened since I fell off my scooter. He was at a loss for words until he started smiling. After a while, he asked me if this was a good idea to be kissing our professor and in all honestly, it's probably one of the worst ideas I've ever had. BUT, I don't care because something's different about Natasha, and I like that about her.

Next Day in Natasha's class

Throughout the whole class period, I was not paying attention to her at all. I was just sitting there admiring her, and I'm pretty sure she knew it because every time she would look at me, she'd smirk. While all that was happening Peter and Gwen were whispering lord knows what.

After class ends, Natasha calls me to stay, and everyone oohs and ahhs. Fucking dumbasses. I tell Peter and Gwen I'll meet them at lunch. They just smirk at me before leaving together.

I stay in my seat and watch Natasha walk to the front of her desk with a smirk on her face.

Natasha: What was today's lesson about?

Well, shit.

Y/N: It was about the, you know the way, and the why it happened...

She just shakes her head at me and motions for me to go up to her desk.

As soon as I get there, she grabs my shirt and yanks me down, so I'm about her level. She gets real close to my face. Ooo, I can feel her breath on me. 

Natasha: *seductive* Why weren't you paying attention in class?

I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not getting on hard right now. I give her back the same energy.

Y/N: *same energy* I was paying attention.

Natasha: Oh yeah? Paying attention to what?

Y/N: I was thinking about how you were under me yesterday. Remember that?

She starts to whimper a little bit. Ohh, how the tables have turned. I decide to keep messing with her.

Y/N: Yeah, remember when we were making out on your couch? How you wanted to take off my shirt and feel against my body. 

I smirk at her while she removes her hands from me and looks down.

Y/N: Want me to kiss you again? Make you feel good?

She looks up back at me and nods. Aww, she looks so cute right here.

I smile at her and capture her plump lips within mine. Her hands slowly make their way up to my cheeks and cups them. I lick her lips, a way of asking her to let me slip my tongue in her mouth. She gladly accepts it, and I'm exploring her mouth. As we're making out, my hands find their way to her waist. I lift her on to her desk, and she squeals out in surprise, causing me to giggle against her lips. Her tongue decides to fight me over dominance, and I give in. I feel her tongue explore my mouth, and I'm getting harder than a damn rock.

If we keep going at this rate, I'm about to fuck her on her desk. Sadly, our make out comes to an end due to us needing air. We're both breathing heavy with our faces close. She looks up at with a smile, and I smile back at her. I peck her lips before speaking.