two.

^-^

__________________

Chikage and Y/n, for the past week, have been hanging out constantly and consistently together. The mother's of the two children found it quite cute.

"You must be an idiot or something," Chikage finally concluded. The two were in the Kurosaki Clan's massive library. Only the main family were able to go in, and since Chikage was a friend of Y/n's, well, as long as he was with her than he was able to go in too.

"Am not!"

"Are too! You barely even know what your cousin does!"

The two were bickering. As they usually do when Chikage decides to insult Y/n over something about herself. And this time around, it was over her family members and how she doesn't know what most of them do.

"I'm only twelve, Chikage! And mama says I don't have to worry about that stuff right now!"

"You're the heir of the clan, if you're not careful than your cousin will take everything from you."

"Nu - uh! He loves me very much!"

"He loves your position in the main family very much," Chikage mocked.

The person they were talking about was a teenager named Kizama Kurosaki.

kizama kurosaki

kizama kurosaki

Everything about his picture in the Kurosaki family book just screamed danger as Chikage continued to look at him.

"Take that back..."

"No way, I know I'm right."

Pouting, y/n decided to turn the page. Her mother and father being presented ever so dignified and prettily.

"Now, to prove that you're not stupid," Chikage said while readjusting the book in his lap so Y/n could read and see the pictures better, "what do your parents do within the clan?"

The two were sitting together in a big chair their sides pressed together as their elbows jabbed each other in the sides from time to time.