seventeen

A blonde-headed boy plucked a flower. His crimson eyes staring down at her as he held it out to her.

"Thank you so much!"

He clicked his tongue when their hands touched. Her fingers carefully taking the flower from him.

"You're weird, you know that?"

A frown was quick to overtake her features, "and you're always so mean! And besides, I'm not weird!"

"Yes, you are," he said whilst reaching out for her, his fingers pinching her cheek harshly making her whine and try to swat his hand away with her free hand.

"Others expect lavish gifts and expensive accessories, and yet here you are content with a flower i found."

He let go of her cheek and she pouted at him, "well, for one thing," she started saying, "flowers mean a lot to me! And- and ... I don't need all that expensive stuff! I just need you and all the flowers you can give me!"

She smiled cheekily at that last part, but instead of pinching her cheek again or pulling her ear - he decided to just pat her on the head. His fingers running through her slightly tangled tresses.

"If that's all you want, then fine. I'll give you all the flowers you want ... if you pay me that is."

"So rude!"

"Y/n-"

"Y/n!"

Her eyes snapped open suddenly. Her breathing hard as her vision started to refocus and look at her surroundings. She didn't remember passing out, but she supposed that she did. How weird.

No, passing out wasn't weird, she thought, that dream, however, was definitely weird. It seemed so real too. Was it a memory? Who was that guy? His eyes were so red.

"Y/n..."

Her eyes turned to look at Chizuru, her mind snapping out of her thoughts as her mouth hung open, "Chi- Chizuru?! Are you alright?!"

"N- not really..."

It was finally time that y/n realized the situation.

The two of them were tied up. She doubts that they were kidnapped. And before she passed out, she did catch a glimpse of the men who saved them. Their clothing immediately sticking out to her.

In other words, they were currently being detained by the Shinsengumi.

"How about you? The ropes aren't tight, are they?"

Y/n tried to move a bit, but, alas, the ropes dug into her skin. She was sure she was going to get some type of rope burn after this.

"They're really tight," she muttered, "but I think I can break out of them if I use my abilities, though .. I think we should wait for Mikazuki."

Chizuru nodded. Out of the three of them, Mikazuki was the most capable. He would be able to get them out of this mess.

They were sure of it.