eleven.

"What?!"

Itoyama was in a rage.

Hearing how Kizama overthrew and killed Seika and Miyuki without a second thought.

Hana was no different.

The two had lost their dearest friends after all.

"Amd what of their daughter, y/n," Itoyama questioned his scout. His anger not one diminishing.

"Y/n Kurosaki disappeared. She jumped from a cliff and into a waterfall. Her body wasn't found and she is presumed to still be alive. Kizama has sent out his men to find her and kill her as we speak."

Itoyama clenched his teeth his anger.

"Find y/n before he does! We will kill that traitor and have the rightful heir to the Kurosaki clan take back control! Do i make myself clear?!"

A few Kazama clan members bowed to their leader, "yes, my lord."

And with a quick dismissal, the small band of Kazama clan members set out on their task to find the missing heir.

And all the while, Chikage sat within the shadows. His whole entire being was set ablaze.

He was far too angry as well, much like his father and mother.

"Where is she?"

He had left to go to his own study room. His personal guards awaiting him there as they watched him pace about the room.

I should have killed him.

I know he's stronger than me right now, but I could have found a way to get rid of that God awful man.

"We're sorry Chikage, but since the search just started we don't know where to-"

The voice was silenced immediately. Red eyes piercing through the night in anger and in anguish.

He didn't like these feelings at all.

A small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, "then we better get to finding her."

No matter what.