fifteen.

act three - mikazuki the guard

It was a miracle that he managed to find Y/n Kurosaki after three whole weeks of being separated, and he couldn't help but to be relieved that no one else had yet to find her.

And after long discussion with Chizuru and her father, Mikazuki managed to convince them to let him stay by Y/n's side .. though, it was already quite obvious to him that her memory was far more broken than he previously thought.

"She ... really like you," Chizuru muttered. It's only been a day and thr young girl noticed how Y/n would cling to Mikazuki's side. Y/n's hands hastily gripping at Mikazuki's pant leg as she would follow him around the whole house of the Yukimura residence.

It was honestly somewhat frustrating to her. As if all the work she had been doing in trying to get Y/n to open up only to have it all fall apart because of one guy named ... Mikazuki.

Mikazuki, taking an obvious notice to Chizuru's annoyance, could only smile apologetically.

"Sorry," he said with a sheepish smile, "but I have been her guard since birth, and since she lost most of her memory, it's only understandable that she would cling to me... though, I bet if Chikage was here, then she would definitely be attached to him more than anyone else."

"Chikage? Who's that?"

Mikazuki panicked slightly as he tried to find the right words, "oh, well, he's just a very close friend to Y/n is all."

"Oh.."

Chizuru knew that y/n must have had a friend or two before she found her, but to hear that she was really really close with someone was somewhat disappointing.

Once she gets her memory back .. will she leave me?

Chizuru pouted a bit which made Mikazuki chuckle a bit and pat Chizuru's head.

"Give it some time and I know you and y/n will be the best of friends."

"You mean it?"

"Definitely."

act three - end (this was a relatively short act)