introduction

It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on earth, leaving earth steaming of radiation. Forunately there were survivors,400 inhibitions over the 12 nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. The home we call The Ark has over 4,000 people and is slowly decreasing over time...the one station forged from the many. We were all told that earth needs another 100 years before it becomes survivable again- 4 more locked generations, man can we go home..back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is the reality. 

Hi, my name is Phoneix Grey

Hi, my name is Phoneix Grey.. I'm 15 years old and live on The Ark with my parents well parent now. My mother got floated just a couple months ago- well actually she sacrificed herself and 49 other people to be able to savior the oxygen supplies. I miss her alot but I know she was doing it to save me and many others. My father on the other hand. he is still with me, he's actually one of the doctor on The Ark, Dr. Alex Grey. I use to work beside my dad in the clinic, you may be wondering why I said "use to" meaning past tense. After my mother died I started to rebel. On The Ark there were strict rules and I broke one of them which is a crime. The rule I broke was I spacewalked with my friends Raven and Finn. The reason why you can't space walk is because its wastes oxygen. Dumb decision right since my mom died to savior oxygen on The Ark. Since I committed a crime I got arrest and made a prisoner on The Ark. I'm now prisoner 260, no matter the crime, no matter how small is punishable by death unless you are under 18. little I know, that was all going to change after I turned 17.