Tragedy

After Murphy and I had our cute little moment, we then begin to exist the ship. As we walk out together, I look over and see Bellmay helping Octavia until Clarke came over, I then see Bellamy lift his shirt showing that he has a gun... wtf is going on. As we look around, we hear Bellamy yell "Murphy, you're coming with me." We then both make our way to Bellmay and when we get to him Bellamy then says, "I called for Murphy, not you" *aggressive tone* "Come on, we are gonna go find Jasper"

Murphy - She's coming with us, If we are going after Jasper we will need extra hands.

I then glance over to Murphy confused but I rolled with it.

Bellmay - Fine, Clarke, Wells you take lead and we will follow after you.

Clarke then nods and we start to make our way into the forest with Wells and Clarke in front, then Bellamy and then Murphy and I in the back. As we are walking Murphy then begins to whisper something to me.

Murphy - keep looking straight and act like everything is fine. Do you trust me?

Phoneix - *whispers back* yea? why? what's going on?

Murphy - I have to make Bellamy believe that I'm on his side, so whatever I say or do... dont take it to heart please, I'm doing this to protect us.

I then nods in agreement to his comment and as we kept walking Bellmay then stops and waits for us to catch up and as we catch up to him Bellmay then says things that make me slightly worried for mine and Clarke safety.

Bellmay - The Ark thinks the prince is died, once they think the princess is died too, they'll never come down. I'm getting that wristband, even if that means I have to cut off Clarke hand. 

As Bellmay said that Murphy then sneakily pulls my jacket sleeve over my wristband, making it not visible to Bellamy. As I look down at Bellmay's hand I then see him holding the gun out casually.

An Hour Later:

Bellmay - Hey, wait up... what's up with the rush? (Bellmay then speeds up to get closer to Clarke) - You don't survive a spear through the heart. 

Phoneix - *whispers to Murphy* Jasper got a spear to the heart? Why didn't you tell me?

Murphy - *whispers back* sorry I thought you already knew

I then shake my head no.

Wells - Put the gun away Bellmay.

Murphy then shoves Wells and says "Well, why dont you do something about it, huh?"

Clarke - Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste.

Phoneix - I agree with Clarke, Jasper could still be alive... we have to keep moving and stop wasting time. 

Bellmay then grabs Clarke wrist and says, "As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go."

Clarke - The only way The Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?

Bellmay and Clarke both are giving each other the death stare, things are starting to get tense. I'm beginning to get scared and want to reach out to Murphy but I dont want Bellamy to suspect anything.

Bellmay - Brave Princess. 

We then all hear someone behind us, walking up as they said " Hey, why don't you find your nickname?"

I turn around to see its Finn!! 

Finn - You call this a rescue party? Got to spilt up and cover more ground. Clarke, come with me.