The Burn

I wake up to a scream, a women scream. I quickly get up and run to where the scream came from where I was meet with everyone else. Where I see Murphy holding a girl over a burring fire. 

Murphy - Am I disappointing you even more Phoneix ?

Phoneix - You're just embarrassing yourself Murphey, let her go.

Murphy - Bellmay... Check it out, we want The Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first. 

Wells- *pushes Murphy off of the girl* let her go! You can stop this,

Bellamy - stop this? I'm just getting started. 

Murphy then punches Wells in the face. People then start chanting "Fight"

Wells - You don't you see you can't control this?

Murphy grabs his knife 

Murphy - You're dead.

Bellmay - wait! fair fight

Bellamy then hands Wells a knife, after seeing that encounter, I begin to leave and head back to the ship. Murphy didn't notice me leaving. After I heard Clarke voice I circle back and when I got there, I hear Bellmay ask where's the food?

Finn- We didn't make it to Mount Weather

Bellmay - What the hell happened out there.

Clarke- We were attacked !!!

Wells - By what!?

Finn - Not what, by who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on The Ark, he wasn't the last grounder.

Clarke - Its true, everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors... the good news is that means we can survive. Radiation wont kill us

Finn - Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will.

Wells - Where's the kid with the goggles?

Phoneix - Yeah, where's Jasper !

Clarke - Jasper was hit. They took him.... Where's your wristband!?

Wells - Ask him *nodding towards Bellmay*

Clarke - How many?

Murphy - 24 and counting 

Phoneix - They did it last night well I was sleeping, throwing the bracelets in a fire. 

Clarke - You idiots!! Life supports on The Ark is failing. Thats why they brought us down here..they need to know the found is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there, If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them, you are killing us! 

Bellmay - We are stronger than you think, don't listen to her. Shes one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good, how many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves, that wristband on your arm. It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore. They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals. You're fighters, survivors! The grounders should worry about us!