Wrongfully Accused

(TW: ABUSE, ATTEMPT OF MURDER, SUICIDE, STRONG LANGUAGE, KNIVES)

The next day rolls around, and everyone started doing the jobs they were assigned to do. My job was to collect logs and bring them to camp. As I and this guy were caring a log into camp, the guy jumped his end. Murphy then begins to walk over.

Murphy - Hey! Do you think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the walls? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?

The guy - I just need some water, ok? Then I'll be fine.

Phoneix - Just let him get some water Murphy, I'll be fine.

Murphy then nods in agreement as I finish up the logs. After I was finished I then found Murphy's knife from yesterday and pick it up and place it in my pocket. As I begin to make my way back to Murphy I then hear Clarke yell "You son of a bitch!"

Murphy - What's your problem?

Clarke - Recognize this? 

Murphy - That's my knife, where did you find it?

Clarke - Where you dropped it after you killed Wells.

Murphy - Where I what? The grounders killed Wells, not me.

Clarke - I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it.

Murphy - Bellamy, you really believe this crap?

Clarke - You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells.

Murphy - Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the chancellor that locked us up.

Clarke - But you are the only one that got in a knife fight with him.

Murphy - Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either. 

Octavia - Tried to kill Jasper, too.

After hearing the accusations getting thrown at Murphey, I then step in. 

Phoenix - Come on. This is ridiculous. He doesn't have to answer to you, He doesn't have to answer to anyone. 

Bellamy - Come again?

Murphy - Bellamy, Look, I'm telling you, man, I didn't do this.

Bellamy - They found his fingers on the ground with your knife.

Phoenix - This is bullshit. HE WAS WITH ME ALL NIGHT. HE DIDN'T DO THIS!

Random Guy - You probably helped him and that's why you are trying to cover for his ass.

Phoenix - That's crazy! We didn't kill anyone. We were at camp all night, yall saw us.

Everyone went quiet and didn't say anything.

Clarke - Is this the kind of society that we want? You say that there should be no rules. Does that mean that we can kill each other without -- without punishment?

Murphy - We already told you, we didn't kill anyone.

Random Guy - I say we float them!

Crowd- Yeah!!

Clarke - That's not what I'm saying.

Random Guy - Why not? They deserve to float, especially him. It's justice.

Clarke - Revenge isn't justice.

Random Guy - It's Justice. Float them!

The crowd then chants float him!!