Day 1

2 years later

It's been two years since I've been a prisoner on The Ark. I'm now 17 years old and lately on The Ark there's been alot of whispers about earth, I dont know anything other than there's been alot of talk. After a few hours go by a guard comes into my room and tells me to stand up and put my right arm out after I quickly did that, I made a small glance over my shoulder to see a container full of wristbands I didn't question it, after the wristband my snapped onto my wrist the guard escort me to a ship, I began to freak out- I'm not supposed to be floated until I'm 18 !! WTF is happening!!

Before I was placed on the ship my dad stopped the guard. My dad walked over and gave me a huge hug. This hug was different like this would be the last time he would see me, am I actually getting floated, so many thoughts are rushing through my mind has my dad hugged me, the second he pulled away and looks at me he begins to explain everything.

Alex- Phoneix, the rules on The Ark has changed, no matter your age anything can happen to you or to any of the prisoners. The board made a decision to send 100 of you to the ground. You are going to earth Phoneix, earth darling!

Phoneix - WAIT! I thought earth wasn't survivable for another 100 years! We will die if you send us down!

Alex - things have changed, the chancellor will explain everything when you get on the ship, I love you Phoneix *kisses Phoneix forehead* May be meet again.

The guard pulls me away from him and starts to push me onto the ship as I scream "I love you too, Dad." As I got placed onto the ship and put into a seat, I noticed that Finn and Raven were also on and many others. After about 5 minutes go by one last guy gets on the ship and the doors close, this guy is dressed in the guards uniform but I've never seen him before but I dont say or ask him anything. Before the ship gets launched a video recording plays on a small tv screen, its the chancellor :

"Prisoners of the ark, hear me now, You've been given a second chance, and as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us indeed for mankind itself, We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've have sent others, frankly were sending you because your crimes have made you expandable. Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean. The drop site has been chosen carefully... Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain, it was to be stocked with enough nonpenshables to sustain 300 people for up to 2 years. Mount Weather is life, you must locate those supplies immediately. Your responsibility is to stay alive."

When the chancellor was finished the ship launched. After about a few minutes after the ship launched a few people unbuckled themself and began to float, one of them including Finn. After watching Finn have so much fun floating, I decided to join them, I unbuckled my seatbelt and began to float around as I make my way around the ship, I catch my eyes locking with this one dude, he looked very mysterious but lowkey kind of cute, so I decide to float in front of him. 

Random Person : GET BACK INTO YOUR SEAT !!

Mystery Boy : AYE! Let her have her fun! 

I giggled at his responds. As we made eye contact again, I was about to say something to him but the ship began to start shaking from the atmosphere. Everything started happening so fast I couldn't even think straight, everything on the ship began to fail and the ship slowly was going black. Before the ship makes it through the atmosphere when the gravity breaks, I felt a strong  pull on my arm right as the gravity breaks and I was thrown into somebodies arms.. I begin to pass out from the impact as I hear a soft voice telling me to stay awake. I try to listen to the voice but I just couldn't stay awake. 

As I wake up the ship has landed on the ground. The ship isn't humming anymore. As I fully regain consciousness, I noticed that someone was holding me, It was the mystery boy. 

Mystery Boy - Yo ! spacewalker, you good?

Phoneix - Uhh, define good?

Mystery Boy - Well, Can you walk?

Phoneix - Do I have too? *giggles* Yes I can. 

I slowly began to stand up with mysterious dude.

Mystery Boy - You flirting with me spacewalker? 

Phoneix - *coughs* nah nah, not at all.

After my small comment, we begin to follow everyone to the lower doors to open them. 

Random Person - Don't open the doors !! The air could be toxic.

Guard Looking Ass- No shit ! But we will die in here either way. 

After the guard looking ass says that he looks to his to his right and catches eye with this girl who we called "Floor Girl" - as they walked to each other, they begin to hug, and we all realized that they are siblings

After the guard looking ass says that he looks to his to his right and catches eye with this girl who we called "Floor Girl" - as they walked to each other, they begin to hug, and we all realized that they are siblings. The girls says his name.."Bellamy" to be honest I like my name for him better but I guess Bellamy can do and after she says that he says her name as well "Octavia"- like I said before I like my names for them better but after there little reunion.. Bellamy opens the door everything went white, nobody could see anything...but as everyone's eyes slowly adjusted to the bright light we see Octavia walks out onto the platform. As I stare at the open door and eyes fully adjusted all I see is big trees, bright green grass. When Octavia finally makes it to the end of the platform and slowly places her feet onto the ground, she then screams "WE ARE BACK BITCHES" 

and everyone began to run out of the ship as I still stand in the ship still a bit nervous to leave it, I look to my right and see Mystery Boy standing next to me

Mystery Boy- Are you scared of a little grass spacewalker?

Phoneix - No, just a little nervous.

Mystery Boy reaches is hand out and slowly reaches mine 

Mystery Boy- Come on

As he says that, I grab his hand and we run off the ship..giggling from joy.