Pain

(TW: ABUSE, ATTEMPT OF MURDER, SUICIDE, STRONG LANGUAGE, KNIFES)

As we were outside working this green fog started to appear slowly surrounding the camp. 

Random Person - *screams in pain* Its radiation!

Murphy then quickly looks at me and picks me up and yells at everyone to get into the ship immediately. As we get into the ship, we all quickly work together to close the ships doors.

Hours Later: 

Hours have gone by as we wait in the ship for the fog to pass by, people are trying to sleep but nobody seems to be able to sleep from Jaspers moaning from pain which is understable he did get a spear to the chest. As more time goes by Murphy gets more irritated from Jasper more and more.

Random Girl - That kid is driving me nuts. 

Randon Boy - I can't take this much longer. Someone needs to shut that kid up.

[Jasper Moaning]

Murphy - That's it. I'm ending this.

I look at Murphy confused on what he meant by that. 

Random Girl - I heard Bellmay gave him till tomorrow. 

Murphy - Yeah, well, Bellmay isn't here, is he? The kid is dying anyways. I'm just getting it over with.

Murphy then stands up heading to the ladder that leads up to Jasper. I begin to panic in my head but couldn't spit out any words. Monty then runs up the ladder says, "Murphy is gonna kill Jasper" and then shuts the hatch. Murphy then still conutines to try and open it 

Murphy - I'm gonna kill him, ok? Let me in! Let me in Monty! Both of you better open up this hatch right now!

Phoneix - Murphy stop, just stop, okay?

Murphy - He's suffering up there.

Phoneix - I know but killing him isn't our decision to make.

Murphy then begins to calm down and nods in agreement. Murphy then makes his way back to his hammock and lays out his hand asking me to join him on his hammock, I then nod and join him as we cuddle with each other for comfort. After a few more hours- Finn, Wells and Clarke open the door to let us know it's clear to exist. Everyone then gets up and exist the ship and as we do that, we see Bellamy coming back from the woods with this little girl. As someone starts up a bonfire, Murphy and I begin to make our way to Bellmay. When we get there Im standing closer behind Murphy when Bellmay says "Lose anyone here?"

Murphy- No.

Bellmay- Jasper?

Murphy- Still, breathing, barely. I tried to take him out, but Monty and your psycho little sister-- *cuts off*

Bellmay then shoves Murphy making me fall on my ass. Murphy then notices I fell and looks back at Bellmay and says "Bellmay--"

Bellmay- My what, my what!

Murphy - Your little sister.

Murphy then shoves Bellmay off of him. 

Bellmay - Yeah, thats right. My little sister. Got anything else you got to say about her?

Murphy - Nothing, sorry,

Bellmay then storms off and Murphy then turns towards me and helps me up after he did Murphy then turns and whips out his knife and throws it at a tree to let out anger. 

Phoneix - Murphy its fine, just brush it off.

Murphy - I hate him, he thinks he runs the place and can control everyone.

Phoneix - *goes up to Murphy and embraces him* I know.