C6: Rhythm

Pete's Pov:

I'm terrified sitting next to Vegas since I have no clue what's going on. He might charge me for what I did last night, I'm terrified. This is absurd; he didn't even look at me and kept driving despite knowing how intrigued I was.

We came to a halt at the pier, and he gazed at me as I got out of the car. I don't have a choice but to open the damn car and explore. Vegas spoke with a man who handed him a small piece of paper.

Let's go, Pete. So we can accomplish all I've planned,"Vegas replied, giving me a lovely smile that nearly broke my heart."

We go on a private cruise with only three other people: the captain and two servants. I want to ask Vegas where we're heading, but I notice his cheerful grin and don't want to ruin it. However, I despise surprises.

*Khun..*

Vegas said before I could finish my sentence, "Just chill Pete, come here and sit alongside me."

I sit next to him, feeling seasick because we've been on the ship for about 30 minutes. I want to leap into the sea, but my face is turning red, my head is spinning, and my vision is becoming blurry.

"Are you really OK, Pete?" Do you want me to help you inside the room? " Vegas ask, concerned that I am not feeling well.

*It's all right, Khun, I'm just seasick, but don't worry, I grew up by the sea, so this isn't a big thing for me.*

Finally, we arrive at our final destination. It's a small island with many coconut trees, a swimming pool, and a modest mansion. As we walk across the sand, all of the servants bow to us and greet us with a pleasure.

"We're glad you made it safely here, Khun Vegas. Let's go, I'll show you to your room," a lady remarked to Vegas, possibly the manager here, as she was the one who spoke to him.

We enter the mansion, and it astounds me that all of the furnishings are of the highest quality, but they are all made of wood, which makes them a better match for the island. The hallway is carpeted in a light brown tone, with a vase and a painting of the sun on the wall.

"Here, Khun," (the lady says as she hands over the key to Vegas), "enjoy your stay. Please accept my excuse. If you require assistance, please contact me at any moment."

"Thanks. From here, I'll take care of everything. Prepare everything I asked of you, and double-check for errors," Vegas said to the lady.

Vegas opened the door and motioned for me to enter, claiming, "Wait!" Do we have to share a room?

*Arrr.. Khun I think...*

"I know you're exhausted from our journey; relax here while I get our meal."

*But Khun, this is too much for me; if there isn't enough room, I'll sleep on the sofa.*

"Aii Pete, take a nap on the bed. This is both the room where I stayed and the room where you stayed."

I stared at him with a surprised expression, and he smiled as he noticed I was nervous and excited. He took my arms and led me to the bed, where he forced me to sit and then opened the curtain.

*Khun! I think I..*

"Open the wardrobe if you want to change your clothing; everything you need is in there."

I changed my clothes to a light blue cotton tee, pastel shorts, and an expensive watch after he left the room, leaving me bugged out. Wearing these clothes made me appear wealthy.