C8: Proclivity

Pete's Pov:

Since we returned from the island Macau has stopped speaking to me, and if he sees me in the same way, he abruptly changes his route to avoid me. I'd like to ask him, but I get the impression he doesn't want to speak with me.

*What the hell happened? Why does Nong Macau avoid me? Did I say or do something that irritated him? *

"In that case, I recommend that you ask yourself," Nop responded, as he always does when I ask him a question and he doesn't respond.

I decided to leave the minor mansion and visit the main family; I asked Nop to inform Vegas that I was leaving so that he would not be concerned if he returned and saw me in his home.

When I got at the main mansion, I noticed Pol taking a break and eating a candy bar. He was so excited to see me that he ran up to me and accidentally dropped his candy bar.

"Pete, my pal! What has brought you here? "

*Oww I..*

"Ahhh, you're picking up your hubby, right?"

*Vegas? His here? *

"Ehh! You have no idea? He's also here, and so is Khun Kan. Actually, we're surprised to see them enter Khun Korn's office; it's been a long time since the father and son have been here together," Pol says as he picks up a candy bar from the floor.

Is there something up with Vegas not telling me he'll go for the main mansion? Is he concealing something from me once more? When a man hit my back, one of the bodyguards here, I was starting to get agitated, thinking Vegas would do something dumb again.

"Are you finally able to come see us? I thought you forgot about us when you chose the minor family," Arm replied.

*Forgot? How could I have forgotten about you? Seeing you folks right now makes me want to abandon my minor family and return to this place*

"Then come back here and join us," Pol responded.

Our chat is interrupted by the sound of an arm phone; Khun Thankhun is seeking for them, so they have left me, and I, as the former bodyguard of this prominent family, have missed to watch the area, so I go for a walk and wonder around.

I captured an unanticipated problem when I accidentally struck Khun Kan. I rushed to greet him, expecting him to simply leave me alone, but that was not the case. He simply walked over to me to whisper something to me, leaving me stunned.

Khun Kan's statements bother me so much that I didn't even know I was walking into my previous master's room. Thankfully not present, because if he is, he will curse me for choosing Vegas over him. I rushed out of his room, and in my haste, I knocked over the vase, which broke into pieces.

I began to pick them up one by one, but I cut my index finger accidentally, and blood began to flow, so I grabbed my handkerchief to stop the bleeding. I rushed to tidy everything before I was busted since someone was coming.

Khun Kinn, Porsche, and Vegas were surprised to see me before I finished picking up all the broken parts of vase and stopped chatting when they noticed my handkerchief and front clothes were covered in blood.

I leap to my feet and welcome Khun Kinn, smiling while my bleeding hand hides behind my back.

"How are you doing?" Have you been hit? " Porsche talks, concerned.

*Well I.. I'm alright.* I don't want them to realize how foolish I am, so I said embarrassed.

"You didn't mention Pete's presence," Khun Kinn told Vegas.