Day 2

Ship : Nomin

Switch

Plot : Jaemin confessed to Jeno but haven't got a response

_______________________________________

Jaemin got out of bed that morning with a drag. He felt as if a huge stone was tied to his back from all the worry and guilt he had endured these past few days. Unfortunately, he had schedules all day so he had to get his coffee as caffeine is one of the only things that could motivate him.

He met Jeno on the way out of the dorm and the events of last might sprang to mind. He remembered the guilt he felt after approaching Jeno because the older was making him "jealous". He remembered the shame he felt when his "I like you" was responded with a nod and when he rushed out of Jeno's room.

To deal with every emotion he was feeling, Jaemin decided not to deal with it at all. He decided to ignore the person causing him this confusion for the whole day. But that didn't come without consequences. The older realized what was happening by the second interview but he stayed silent throughout the day.

Once they went back to their dorm, everyone immediately went to their rooms to get ready for bed. After an exhausting day, none of them were expected to do anything else. But Jeno had other plans. He decided to talk to Jaemin and clear the air.

"Hey, you have a minute?" Jeno asked, peeking from the ajar door to Jaemin's room.

"I was just about to sleep. What is it?"

"I wanted to talk about last night," Jeno said, walking over to Jaemin who was on his bed with his back against the headboard.

"Okay..." Jaemin trailed off, knowing exactly where this was going to lead to. He has watched enough movies and dramas to know that Jeno was most likely to value their friendship more and ask that they pretend yesterday never happened.

"I-"

"You don't have to say it, I know," Jaemin cut the other off. He thought hearing those words would be more painful.

"I haven't said anything," Jeno protested.

"That's the problem. Judging from the fact that you haven't said anything, I know exactly what you're going to say. Just save it," Jaemin snapped.

"Well then. Arent you happy?"

"What do you mean?" Jaemin was clueless.

"Bet you didn't think I was going to say I like you too," Jeno smiled and Jaemin froze for a second.

Assuming the younger didn't catch what he just said, he repeated, "I like you, Na Jaemin. I have for quite some time now. I just didn't know you liked me too. I was just surprised. Can you forgive me?"

"You, Lee Jeno, like me, Na Jaemin, as more than friends?" Jaemin confirmed.

"Yes. I like you. As more than just friends," Jeno replied, sitting down next to his best friend on the bed.

"You don't have to say it just because I said it, you know,"

"Then maybe I have to prove it," Jeno said before straddling the younger and kissing him.

Jaemin didn't kiss back at first because he was genuinely surprised. But he eventually responded to Jeno's lips on his. Jeno held on to Jaemin's cheeks and jawline while the latter brought his hands to tangle them in Jeno's fluffy hair. He put his arms on the Jeno's shoulders and lightly tucked at his hair to pull him closer.

After a while, the kiss stopped being so innocent. Jeno licked the younger's bottom lips and Jaemin slightly opened his mouth to grant access to Jeno's tongue. Their tongues intertwined and the kiss got sloppier.

Jeno started unbuttoning Jaemin's shirt while the latter pulled Jeno's T-shirt, only breaking the kiss to remove the clothing. Jaemin then started unbuckling the older's jeans causing Jeno to hum softly.

"Do you wanna stop?" Jaemin asked, looking up at Jeno.

Jeno shook his head before leaning in and kissing Jaemin again. He also started unbuckling the younger's jeans. Soon they were both left naked still kissing with such passion that indicated roughly how long they have liked each other for.

Before they could take things any further, Jeno broke the kiss.

"I think we should stop here. We still have schedules tomorrow," Jeno said looking at the boy in front of him.
Jeno has always thought that Jaemin was beautiful but seeing him in this state must be his favourite. Slightly flushed with swollen lips and a dazed look in his eye.

Jaemin groaned before replying, "Can we at least cuddle? Just like old times?" Jaemin pleaded.

"Sure but you have to shower first,"

Jaemin groaned again but he obeyed.

"When did I get this lucky?" Jeno thought.