Day 6

Ship : Markhyuck 

Top : Mark

Bottom : Haechan 

Plot : Mark couldn't sleep so he went to the studio to practice but someone followed him

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung...." 

Mark heard a loud wail in the studio at while he was practicing. He thought it was creepy at first before he saw the small figure entering the studio. 

"Haechan! What are you doing here? It's 3AM," 

"I could ask you the same," Haechan replied, approaching the boy in the middle of the dance studio. 

"I couldn't sleep. Just wanted to practice to get me tired," 

Mark then continued practicing as Haechan sat at the corner of the room with his phone. After a while, the younger started to doze off and Mark saw him leaning on the mirror. 

'Cute' he thought. 

"You should go back to bed," Mark said, sitting down next to the other and bringing his head to rest on his shoulder. 

"No! I want to stay here with you," Haechan was now wide awake. 

Mark and Haechan have had a complicated relationship from the start. They're now at the point where they both like each other but neither wanted to confess fearing that it might harm their friendship. Haechan has been getting louder with his affection towards the elder while Mark has been accepting his affection and sometimes reciprocating it. 

"Hyung..." Haechan whined, his face getting closer to Mark's. 

"Hmm?" 

"You know what could get you tired?" Haechan asked with a smirk as he brought his hands to brush over Mark's defined abs. 

"Haechan!" Mark asserted firmly. He was used to Haechan pulling these tricks on him but he usually could avoid it when there were people around. 

"Just tonight? Please..." 

Haechan started massaging Mark's length over his pants while the latter groaned. Mark remained stiff but he couldn't resist anymore when the younger bit his earlobe. 

"Fuck..." Mark voiced before pulling him into a kiss. Mark pulled the fabric on Haechan and kissed his neck and shoulders leaving hickeys all over it. 

Haechan grabbed the older's shoulders and grinded against him. Mark was still admiring Haechan's pretty tanned skin and the moles that decorated it before he realised that they were dry humping. The younger picked up his pace as he moaned louder. Mark couldn't help but to groan as their dicks rubbed together, the pants increasing the friction. 

As Mark felt himself reaching the edge, he flipped them over. Haechan leaned against the mirror as he batted his eyelashes. Mark could've sworn that was the hottest thing he has ever seen. Now Mark was the one grinding down on the other. The moans coming from Haechan's mouth went straight to his head as he felt the pit in his stomach filling in, threatening to spill. 

Haechan pulled the older by the nape and captured his lips in a messy kiss. He moved his hands to Mark's back to bring his closer so that they were now practically rocking off of each other. 

"Ahh... Mark, I'm close," Haechan scream when he felt his dick twitch in his pants. 

"Me too, baby," Mark said picking up his pace, now humping at an animalistic pace. 

The two boys eventually orgasmed, their voices overwhelming the silence in the studio. 

"What if someone was here?" Mark asked, after recovering from his high. 

"Then, I hope they had a good show," Haechan replied, earning a slap on the arm by the other.