Day 20

Kink : Somnophilia

Ship : Markmin

Top : Mark

Bottom : Jaemin

Plot : Post TDS2

_______________________________________

The pitch black midnight sky started illuminating as dawn approached, painting the fluffy clouds an array of reds, pinks, and lilacs.

Mark's lashes fluttered as the cold air caressed his cheek. He inhaled the sweet scent of their bed and nuzzled closer to Jaemin, nose bumping into a fading hickey he left on the man's neck days ago. He sighed contently as his boyfriend murmured a bit in his sleep and cuddled Mark closer to his chest, shielding them from the wind unconsciously. Mark basked in his Minnie's warmth, pressing soft little kisses against his master's throat as he slowly came to.

Alas, the way his cock twitched against Jaemin's thigh ruined the chaste innocence of the scene. Mark gently extracted himself from his Minnie's hug, sitting up on the bed and smiling at the way his boyfriend wriggled towards the empty spot he left behind. Loathe to separate from his Minnie for more than two whole seconds, Mark simply pulled the thick blanket over Jaemin, tucking him in to protect him from the chill. He cooed as his boyfriend settled with a mumble, fingers curling into the crumpled bed sheets.

Then he moved to the feet of the bed, raised the aforementioned blanket, and climbed under it.

The air was almost suffocatingly warm, thick with the scent of sex and musk, making Mark's erection twitch as he laid on his stomach and trapped it between his stomach and the sheets. He nosed at Jaemin's naked thighs, kissing the thin skin and sucking hickeys into those lean legs as he wriggled up, slotting himself between them.

He lowered his head over Jaemin's soft cock with a purr, soothing the tip of his nose from the tiny patch of dark pubic hair at the base up to the head. Mark curled his arms under his Minnie's thighs, pulling him flush against his lips as he pressed a greeting kiss to his tip. Circling the limp cock with his fingers, Mark pulled back the foreskin and got to work.

The head slipped in easily. Mark traced the slit, tongue curling around the tip, bullying that sweet spot on the underside. He relaxed his jaw and bobbed his head forward as he felt Jaemin's cock slowly harden under the attention. He was long and slender against Mark's tongue, so much so that Mark couldn't fit all of his Minnie's length into his mouth. He swallowed all he could anyway; stopping once he felt the tip hit the back of his throat, he froze as Jaemin murmured above him, stirring in his sleep.

He waited until he settled back down, thighs relaxing beside Mark's head.

Mark hummed happily, the vibrations causing Jaemin's cock to twitch in his boyfriend's mouth. Mark held his master still as he suckled at the bead of pre-cum slipping from his slit, saliva pooling in his mouth at the taste. Then, he stilled, merely holding his Minnie as he slotted himself between Jaemin's thighs, warming him with the searing heat of his mouth.

Mark's mind slipped into a soft haze as he laid there, hips grinding into the sheets slowly and evenly as he swallowed around his boyfriend. Jaemin's cock was a comforting weight against his tongue; he tasted of cum and sweat and musk from the night before, and absolutely reeked with Mark's own scent. It was his Minnie, laying there, trusting Mark with his body's safety, trusting him enough to sleep next to him.

Jaemin had mentioned once, red faced, that if he passed out while having sex or if he was asleep, Mark was free to take his own pleasure using his master's body. Mark fucked him into oblivion and back that night, meeting his master with a good morning kiss the next day just as he came inside him for the nth time. It filled his heart with love and appreciation until he felt like his chest would burst with it.

Now he laid here, humping the sheets with increasing speed as he kept his boyfriend's cock in his mouth, feeling the thin red bruises from their yesterday activities ache and itch with a low, pleased growl.

Mark swallowed around Jaemin again. The man stirred, and Mark felt more than saw the exact moment he woke up. He stopped his humping immediately and laid very still, mouth full with his Minnie's hard cock and breath caught in his throat, his skin buzzing with shameful excitement.

Long, elegant fingers skidded down Jaemin's stomach, reaching Mark's head and caressing his curls. Mark mewled and suckled on his boyfriend's twitching member again, spurred on by that gentle hand caressing him. Jaemin patted his boyfriend's flushed cheeks blindly, thumb pressing on that full lower lip, tracing the line where their bodies joined.

Mark's lashes fluttered close as his boyfriend stripped away the blanket covering his doings, shivering a bit at the cold air of the room. Jaemin's soft, drowsy gaze met him when he looked up again, tangling into Mark's mischievous one over the long line of that pliant body. Mark didn't move to pull back, seeming entirely nonchalant as Jaemin huffed at him tiredly, obviously still too sleep-addled to reprimand his disciple as he let his head fall back to the pillows.

He tangled his fingers into Mark's hair, humming as he played with the bouncy locks, rubbing his eyes as he murmured, voice low and rough from sleep. Mark's hips twitched as he listened to him, resuming his earlier humping.

"Good morning, Mark. I see you've..." a yawn, hid behind his hand "...been getting busy."

Mark hummed happily, swallowing around Jaemin again in answer, wriggling his hips. His boyfriend smiled down at him and gently pushed on Mark's forehead. Mark slid his mouth off his Minnie's cock and glanced up curiously as Jaemin kept him there by the hair on his crown, leaning above his stomach, just the tip of his cock in his mouth.

Understanding dawned on him as Jaemin planted his feet beside Mark's sides and gently raised his hips. Oh, his dear Minnie. Mark groaned.

Jaemin set a slow, steady rhythm, fucking his boyfriend's mouth with unmasked pleasure, soft pants and moans and praise falling from his slack lips. Mark started grinding down into the moist sheets in earnest as his master's pace picked up; it wasn't long until Jaemin was sliding in and out of his disciple's waiting mouth with abandon, groaning wantonly.

His climax was heady but somehow distant; it made him sleepier and more aware at the same time as he fell back into the sheets limply, fingers scratching his boyfriend's scalp as Mark swallowed his release and pulled off him.

Jaemin took that dazed, handsome face into his hands and guided his boyfriend to climb over him with a grin, fully intending to return the gesture.